• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback A New Type of Offer

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8150

I don't have a strong feeling on the feature except to say if you can buy thing all the time (albeit for diamonds) won't it take away from the big events making them at best less special and at worst a bit irrelevant. Diamond players certainly seem to keep many of the wheel ticking over would they be spending if they don't have to wait for that event...

The problem I see is that the diamond-farmers (who have tens of thousands of diamonds without actually paying any money for them) will be able to purchase good buildings even more easily.

I'd make it 'cash-only'.

DeletedUser7855

This thread is about the new offer mechanic, it is not the place to be discussing GvG or any other issues, thanks.
Could you tell me please where is the right place for GvG discussion which would reach dev teams? It must have some reason that many players complains about GvG, but nothing happens...

What about offers feature - I don't like it.

I think there should be some rare and really good items i the game, that are extremely difficult to get and that are not buyable for diamonds. The game has lost its main aspect - competition. Most of the players already reached OF and has many items they never would place in their cities because there is no space left. We already have GE and events (too many as for me) to get items we need. Look at that real picture please, is that what Inno wants from us?
%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4-%D0%B8%D0%B7-%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%85-%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D0%98%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D0%B4%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%86.jpg
Nearly 60% of all cities on my server are dead, 20% are just diamonds farms with many wishing wells and only 15% are real players. So what is the reason for those 15% to buy rare items or diamonds at all? They already have 90% attack/defence, what is more than enough for GE or the parody you are calling GvG and there is no reason to buy something. The remaining 5% of cities belongs to top players / donators and are full of SoKs and other event items. Those players would never buy diamonds again or already left the game because they reached everything and there is no competition with other players.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-07-31 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7059

Zarok Dai:
1) Is there some list of whitch building/things is possible to see in this kind of offer?
2) If i get this new offer, does it means i can buy it only onece per offer, or i can buy it without up-cap?
For example, i get offer for WW and buy it 50 times? Or i get offer and buy it 1 times until next sutch offer come?

I miss watcchfire try day, so i´m interest...:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8115

Diamonds... or tabern's coins, better of course ;)

The idea is not a good idea because must be differentiate the diamonds won honestly in the game and not these "blood diamonds" would be much more just and respectable the idea.

It seems like the idea of an anxious fiscal paradise because its customers carry their black money there.

How many players are children? How many have never spent a single euro?

It is a shame that it is for diamonds and not for the silver coins of the tavern that we all go there with equal conditions. You have to treat your friends well, help them and visit them so they feel comfortable and do the same, help and visit our tavern. That would be a level playing field.

If "dad" has a lot of money because there we will see whole cities assembled with the products that are on sale, the FOE will become a store.

I have a defense of 316 being in Colonial, all made of time and neurons, time to play the Expeditions and upload my GEs to be able to complete the 4 levels and "neurons" to plan the spaces of the city and not lose productivity.

If you put Shrines of Knowledge tomorrow, the same thing would happen. I have 25 of them in my city in server 8 of Spain. How? As a result of saving on big events and spending the tickets with a view to removing them by losing the possibility of taking out special buildings of major events, although some do have if the roulette gives instead of the Sanctuary. 1700 diamonds for a Sanctuary? For me to allow the purchase with diamonds not won with the game itself is unfair and saddens me, that is Mr. Money, what we see daily in the news, who "wins".

DeletedUser4379

I don't like this because I can see that eventually favorites, such as RogueHide/ShrinKnow/Wishwell will be removed from the prize selection for the various events. They have already been removed in GuildEx, so this is the next step.

Messing w/the game to no useful purpose - again.

I like the one-time offer idea. would be nice way to buy perhaps event items if you didnt win what you needed. ie only allow you to buy ONE, rather than those who bought 10 complete palace/fountain sets

I bought the watchfire, not because I need it but because zarok ASKED us to. Zarok, I am always happy to help you.

suggestion - make it clear it is a ONE TIME offer, and not a timed offer like others, where you can go back within a day

DeletedUser8309

Please leave any feedback on the new offers here.
Details can be found here.
I got a Watchfire but I wasn't aware that I could have purchased more if I wanted too, and honestly why not? There are alot of players that are very far in age progression, but lets not forget that the higher you get, the greedier you get. If you are advanced in ages, then the spending of diamonds for Watchfires may seem useless to YOU, but you must always remember that there are those players who are in less ages and can benefit tremendously by having the Watchfire's in their world. I speak for myself because I have almost all of my worlds in the Bronze Age and since I cannot play Expeditions, spending a couple or alot of diamonds in Watchfire's will be something that I would definitely consider since it will give me more defense in my world's. You higher age players complain and nag too much and you forget where you started at. You all started the same and you remember getting plundered daily by other
higher age neighbors and such. Now that you got your good armies and your good defense's all you will think about is me, me, me. Remember that as a gaming community, everyone starts somewhere in the game and has to remember when they had crappy defense or crappy neighbors that got a kick out of plundering you daily just because you were in the Bronze Age while they were many ages ahead of you. So Inno, by you giving the opportunity to have lower age players the option to purchase Watchfire's with diamonds is a GREAT idea and I fully support it because it will benefit all of my worlds that are in the Bronze Age My style of play is different than everyone else's. I play the game to make it enjoyable and I will not rush through many ages like how others do because I see no need for it when I am enjoying something at my leisure. If anyone got offended by my comments, I apologize, but I will not apologize for others greed and naiveness for thinking that we all are in the same age as them and we all want the same thing they want. So Inno, also give us the opportunity (for all players no matter the age) to earn more diamonds through quests and all future events coming in the live servers. Remember that saying, " A way into a person's heart is through the belly!". You serve us what we want to eat and we, you know the rest. Peace out everyone and remember that we are a gaming community and as a gaming community we work together on those issues, hence this gives us a reason to be here constantly playing the game we all love to play, bye.

DeletedUser8490

I stay in the bronze age as well (I love the competition - already have 300k points).
I like the idea of introducing a new offer.

An AAA title cost 50 euro and entertains me 50 hrs.
I spend 100 hrs on average per year on the live server of FoE.
I love the game developement and would really like to support you with my money.

But the old offer is not usefull for me.
Units - I have enough.
Starter Package - I collect more every day.
Buildings - I have better ones.
Diamonds - Only usefull for blueprints. But my GB are slower pushed than I gather blueprints throughout other options.

So what? I would love to see an offer for:
1. 'cosmetic buildings'. I mean items which are less effective (we have some of them e.g. straw hut) but look nice.
Which ones are less effektive? Just go to the forum, look for the introduction of a new event and count the 'Thats crap', 'Junk' and 'Ignore it' comments. ;)

2. 'vanity buildings'. Take an building form the respective age and give it another colour.

3. former event buildings. But they should be rare to:
a. not break the game mechanics,
b. make it more 'special' for me to get this offer.
How? Implement the offer as a possible 7-day-in-a-row price of the upcoming daily challanges.

Kind Regards