• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback A New Type of Offer

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I love how most of you guys complain about the watchfire.
Did you even realize you got 300 diamonds for free to test the darned offer process?
Seriously, it's not about if you need this stuff - Zarok only asked for your help. Hell, you got 200 diamonds to spend on whatever and 100 to test and you still complain?
What's wrong with you guys? This is the test server.
This ain't just adding up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8200

at last !!! A good idea, would be very interesting if they put parts of sets of past events, I in some world do not manage to complete them either by chance or for some other reason, sincerely would be the only thing that would motivate me to spend diamonds, that and sanctuaries of knowledge, Or something even better :rolleyes:

RedRed

Viceroy
nice idea; since the offer is limited to 1 piece for player I guess a global imbalance would become only if there are too much offers in a short range of time.

I see a 24:00 timer starts after clicking the accept button in the "advertising window"; it means that if I join the game in the last minute of the offer I'll still be able to think if it might worth to accept the offer in the following 24 hrs, correct?

DeletedUser6590

Transaction was smooth and everything worked fine.
I agree with others that 100 Diamonds for 1 Watchfire seems a little steep.
I don't agree with others that selling things like Watchfires is worthless, different things will be important to different people depending on how they're playing the game.
Please don't water down special buildings (like SoK) by offering them up for sale though - this will only serve to quickly unbalance the game by people with deep pockets filling their cities with these items and making it even harder for those that spend small amounts of money to keep up.

Other than that nice feature - thanks for letting us test it out.

DeletedUser5955

what i could buy for diamonds:
Wishng Well
fountain of youth
SoK
10 000 goods of my age for 100 diamonds or 20 000 gods of previuos age for 100 diamonds
gold: 100 000 000 for 100 diamonds

rest or other lower amounts would just be stupid to put on offer for some1 in oceanic era.

//////////
last thing - there should be ignoe option for those offers. Why? so i wont have to see that clock that goes down for 24hrs with offer i wont use at all.

its not greed - its reality
that prize ur taking about - its fair for some1 up to colonial age.
but after that the amount of goods per diamond should rise.
and in arctic / oceanic era i truly think 10 000 goods per 100 diamonds is fair amount.

and also i think on this one time offer should be only items i mentioned cos other stuff i simply wont buy, unles its the same or better then mentioned above.

Keritan

Squire
Like the idea. What's with all the hate? It's a test people, get a grip and relax. Try testing it like asked.

Worked fine, no issues. Do wonder if it would always be a 1 time and gone till next item, or if could buy multiples of the item.

DeletedUser7608

I was going to moan until I read the forum & saw we got 300 diamonds to try it so thanks for that ;o)

However, I don't need anymore watchfires at this time as I have more than I can count over all my worlds I play. I do however think that it would be worth 100 diamonds when I was going mad collecting them from events etc. I got most of mine from soccer event but spent a lot of diamonds getting more shots so I could get more watchfires lol.

I tell you what I would pay a LOT of diamonds for......

GETTING RID OF THE NEW GB INTERFACE & SCROLLING QUESTS IN THE NEW QUEST INTERFACE!!!

THOSE ARE JUST WRONG!!!

And yes...I meant to shout lol ;p

DeletedUser8381

Interesting offer type, and refreshing. I was bored with the existing offers.

Everything functioned fine on obtaining the watchfire, and it seems to run just fine in my city. I noticed no errors in the transaction. I'm curious to see what items will be offered; I would love some of the spring festival set pieces!

DeletedUser7779

Currently they are one time offers. I added that to my announcement a few minutes after posting it. I apologize for any confusion caused.

I like this new feature as long as it stays the way it is - only 1 item purchasable per offer. Otherwise diamond players will simply buy tons of SoKs (depending on the cost of course) for no real effort.

Rita-Line

Farmer
Bought one, everything seems ok. Although the watchfire is cheap, I do not think it will be bought often in live servors, in cause their low utility.

I like this new feature as long as it stays the way it is - only 1 item purchasable per offer. Otherwise diamond players will simply buy tons of SoKs (depending on the cost of course) for no real effort.
Has there ever been any point in time where Inno chose to do something because it was fair to the players over getting extra cash from people? This is a business, not the United Nations.

saw the offer and thought "what a waste of diamonds" like many other people, then checked the forum and saw it was a test that we'd been paid 3 times as much as it was costing us to try out so went back and tried it.
It worked well, no problems in doing it.
So thank you inno for the freebie :)

If it is always a limit of one item at a time and doesn't occur too often, maybe once a week max with different items such as set parts as has been previously suggested then great idea.

DeletedUser7454

I love how most of you guys complain about the watchfire.
Did you even realize you got 300 diamonds for free to test the darned offer process?
Seriously, it's not about if you need this stuff - Zarok only asked for your help. Hell, you got 200 diamonds to spend on whatever and 100 to test and you still complain?
What's wrong with you guys? This is the test server.
This ain't just adding up.

You are right -- it is a test server. IMO voicing opinion what people will like to buy or not is pat of testing. So nothing wrong expressing opinion on the matter. e are no sheep who will just do what we are told. If not buying watchfire is an issue -- please take back the 300 diamonds. But I think I am not the only one who will not buy it.

Why all the Watchfire hate? Some people love em (from a friend over on Live)
Because any defense can be broken by a skillful fighter. They are great space fillers but otherwise take valuable space. Some relay too much on watchfires but they are more for show (like a sign the dog bites and you find a dog with no teeth :)

DeletedUser5955

I wonder...
why inno starts new things, wont finish any of it to its full workout, preparations suggestions etc, and yet starts something that only 5 - 10% of players will use ...
its like inno is trying to kill itself...

DeletedUser7899

I cannot believe with all the lame excuses for not working on fixing the issues with GVG, or even Inno coming out and giving some concrete answer to players about what there plans or intentions are for resolving the issues, yet we have another way to spend diamonds on things we have no space for. Also we have a ton of useless items not only in inventories but in Guild Treasury due to any ARC, Atom or OBS producing any good above Future is just of no value ....

How can Inno be so damn ignorant to all the player vested in this game, its a total shame. Inno responds it will be a big job !!! Its been like this for over a year ... players have been asking , yet you seem to have time to build a Tavern..... Did you think we just would get drunk and stop talking about it ?? Is it dead or not, can we expect a fix or not ?

DeletedUser7942

I cannot believe with all the lame excuses for not working on fixing the issues with GVG, or even Inno coming out and giving some concrete answer to players about what there plans or intentions are for resolving the issues
I can understand that frustration, something like the memory leak issue that got fixed, which will help in GvG by the way, lingered for entirely too long BUT it did get fixed, the CM listened, tested, got and sent the results and a week later a pretty major issue was fixed, I guess it was just a matter of the right explanation/testing to the right CM at the right time. I think though since HTML5 is coming first half of 2018 then pretty soon we'll just need to put all these former complaints to rest and retest everything because it's a different system so things may not be the same in regards to any past issues.

DeletedUser7899

I can understand that frustration, something like the memory leak issue that got fixed, which will help in GvG by the way, lingered for entirely too long BUT it did get fixed, the CM listened, tested, got and sent the results and a week later a pretty major issue was fixed, I guess it was just a matter of the right explanation/testing to the right CM at the right time. I think though since HTML5 is coming first half of 2018 then pretty soon we'll just need to put all these former complaints to rest and retest everything because it's a different system so things may not be the same in regards to any past issues.

Are you on Glue ? Do you even play GVG ? I am going to assume NOT !! Memory Leak issue , try playing without getting booted all the time , it is full of bugs and lags so badly ... frustrated no , actually down right disgusted if Inno was a paid service they would be sued by now , and BBB rating would be so poor they would have to make a new rating just for them.... looking for moderators and volunteers ... how about start listening to players who can provide this support and fix the game so they stick around... Try listening to feedback from Beta users... they want usability to play what they have not new ways to spend....and cosmetics...

DeletedUser7942

Are you on Glue ? Do you even play GVG ? I am going to assume NOT !! Memory Leak issue , try playing without getting booted all the time , it is full of bugs and lags so badly ... frustrated no , actually down right disgusted if Inno was a paid service they would be sued by now , and BBB rating would be so poor they would have to make a new rating just for them.... looking for moderators and volunteers ... how about start listening to players who can provide this support and fix the game so they stick around... Try listening to feedback from Beta users... they want usability to play what they have not new ways to spend....and cosmetics...
GvG works fine for me on Live, I don't GvG on Beta. How many units you have?