• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

FB and FoE

DeletedUser

Can we plz get a few lines here on FoE´s own forum about what´s said on facebook at the live dev thing.

One thing is to use pages as FB, but not giving any info about it on Inno´s own forum is bad service imo
I do NOT wanna use FB to get info about the game i play that has nothing what so ever to do with FB

NormaJeane

Viceroy
The Q&A sessions every now and then on FB or whatever other social media, are just there to engage those who wish to attend.

One thing is to use pages as FB, but not giving any info about it on Inno´s own forum is bad service imo

I can see why you do not want to use FB for the game, but I really do not see why you feel as if relevant information is being held from you.
All relevant info with regard to the game is always published on forum...

ZENA

Marquis
im against FB for FOE. as u need to open a new tab then when u came back the game frees. This u need to refresh and loos all communications in whisper or what u tipe in the msg. The forum of Inno is more then enough for info and lets face it why make facebook rich . I rather let Inno implement the forum on the app platform. Since the introduction of the app the guild forums is not use anyone more. how it should be as most of us of the older players that play the game from the beginning. Used the guild forum for all guild related issues and give a lot of info/tips

And to get the info what is said on the live chat on FB if u post a question. thy will answer it via your email. done that and this get my answer