• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Already Suggested Favorite tab in units

Status
Not open for further replies.

zz games

Farmer
Reason
So you don't have to scroll a lot to get the desired units.
Details
Next to fast, heavy units etc, a tab for your favorite units. Also a button to select them, just like for your defending army.
Balance
It will probably make it a bit easier if you want to do a lot of battles in a row.
Abuse Prevention
I think not, but if I'm wrong, please let me know.
Summary
A favorite tab for your units, just like there is now for fast, heavy units etc.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
I would like a tab where I can select my favorite units for battle. I now have hovers and several other higher aged units, but most of them are useless. I would like a tab where I can just select the hovers and rogues.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

kawada

Marquis
Or at least make a separate section for rogues and make mobile app “remember“ age choice just like on PC

Ever since FE I have only used one regular unit with rogues for all battles in GBG. I delete all of the other units that I don't use. This way, when replacing troops, the main unit is the default choice and I only need to click on the "light" unit to get to the rogues. Having a preselected group of troops would be a nice feature but my hack has been a good alternative for me. It's fast.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Or at least make a separate section for rogues and make mobile app “remember“ age choice just like on PC
rare are the ages where you can chain rapid automatic combat and where you use light units.
so it is very easy to adapt the tabs so that the thugs appear in a specific tab.

as beelzebob says, I've seen other suggestions that are more accomplished than always wanting a rogue-specific tab.

Yekk

Viceroy
Updating how troops are chosen is a good idea but the Json hack must be removed first server side by Inno. As I have put up before the coding is easy... I support the OP's suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.