• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Fall event - wrong (inconsistent) Grand Prize

Andi47

Overlord
Troubleshooting
reloading with CTRL F5 does NOT solve the issue.
Today I checked the Grand prize - it said "Harvest fields selection kits". Well, sounds great, so I was baking with all fruits I had and got from the first few quests. And then, I got.... "September cottage selection kit".

Browser or App version and version number
Google chrome Version 84.0.4147.89 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit), FoE 1.184.fed14b6055c (19.07.2020 19:58) (HTML)
Recreation steps
1.) open Autumn event on first day
2.) mouseover on Grand prize - it says "Harvest field selection kit" (with respective pictures, etc...., when clicking on it)
3a.) play - occasionally you win the Grand prize- a September Cottage selection kit
3b) mouseover on the cakes - their Grand prize info says "september cottage selection kit"
Frequency
today - every time when opening the event
Can this be reproduced?
yes, see above

podkap1970

Emperor
wellToday's Special is the importent part for baking stuff, Grand Prize is only when you bake 20 of them, i see no diffrence to other events

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The Daily Special is the September Cottage Selection Kit and the Grand Prize is the Harvest Fields Selection Kit. If it still seems wrong, please could you contact Support?

Andi47

Overlord
Hmmm, seems I have looked on the wrong site - I mistook the grand prize (bottom right corner) with the daily special (leftmost item on the "nails"). Sorry.