• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fall Event Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quizmaster

QuizMaster
Quizmaster
Baking.jpg

Here are the recipes used in the Fall Event:
Apple Jam
Snickerdoodles
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Caramel Bites
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Caramel Apples
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake
Pumpkin Apple Muffins
Chocolate Cinnamon Bread

If you could add a new recipe for the next Fall event, what would it be and why? Which of the Fall ingredients would be used (minimum of 1, maximum of 3).
2 Winners will be randomly selected from valid entries (sounds edible and contains 1-3 ingredients) for a prize of 500 diamonds.
Competition closes server time 9pm on Sunday 23rd August.
1 entry per person. The Fall ingredients are Apple, Cinnamon, Caramel, Chocolate and Pumpkin.

SeekerDave

Merchant
Pumpkin & Cinnamon Chocolate
Ingredients : Cinnamon , Pumpkin , Choclate
Why : I eat this with my breakfast daily and I love it and its actually not got that much choclate in it so its rather healthy ( rather ).

lekond

Steward
Chocolate Apple
Ingridients: chocolate, apple, caramel
Why: I think it's very interesting ant tasty and there are not many recipes with apple
gkxiryfx33u.jpg

GateKeeper

Baronet
Apple Cinnamon Sticks
Ingredients : Apples, Cinnamon
Why? cause the best fruit is an apple and if you have tried an apple slice with Cinnamon, you wouldn't being asking Why!!!

Lady FB

Farmer
Cinnamon Sugar Apples. Why? Because it is a tasty treat and the "cat" said so. :p And apples & cinnamon are actually good for you.

MOBYDICK8

Farmer
Caramel Pumpkin Tart with dash of bourbon and topped with pepitas for an additional crunch. Ingredients: caramel and pumpkin. Why: each bite evokes memories of crisp October twilights sitting on the veranda sipping a bourbon and enjoying the sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.