• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Fall event half-unlocked on mobile?

Andi47

Overlord
I am playing on Android in the moment: The Fall Event seems not unlocked yet, but anyway I found some Apple trees and also got messages that I got apples.

1.) Can I use these apples when I have access to a laptop again?

2.) On Android the apple message windows are still in Cherry Blossom design. (Anyway, they say correctly, that I got apples, and they have the same "apple star" animation as on the laptop.)

Andi47

Overlord
Any Mod here? Many bug reports (filed on Friday or earlier) do not even have an Investigating tag.

DeletedUser5882

I keep finding apple trees on my android game app as well. However, what I neglected to check is whether the apples I collected through the app was added to the apple pool!
My guess is that the apple trees being seen on tablet/phone app is not a bug or some half activation of the event but because it must have been activated the same way the incidents are. So as a result we find the apple trees but nothing else about the event. That's the only rational explanation I could think of.