• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Fall Event - grand prize reset [43880]

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Bonjour,
Je joue sur Dunarsund.
Dans la neuvième quête il est demandé de verser 300 ressources de l'age en cours ou de l'age précédent à la guilde.
J'en ai versé 450 mais seulement 150 sont prises en compte ce qui me bloque pour finir .
Merci de bien vouloir m'indiquer les raisons de cette situation.
Bien cordialement
Effi33

Translation:
Hello,
I play Dunarsund.
In the ninth quest it is asked to pay 300 resources from the current age or the previous age to the guild.
I have paid 450 but only 150 are taken into account what stops me to finish.
Please let me know why.
Best regards

Please contact support about this, so they can see what the issue is.

DeletedUser8424

I try to open the Big Basket... The Game Freezes.. 135 Apples are gone.. No Reward is coming back...
Is the second Situation from begin thr Fall Event. :(

DeletedUser8393

This issue happened from the update that morning, not from any nightly reset or recalc. It has also been fixed so it should no longer happen. However, we were not able to restore the previous progress that was lost.
I more than understand that many of you are frustrated by this, but unfortunately this is often the nature of playing on a test server.

not fixed - happened to me today sunday august 20th

DeletedUser8424

Same issue yesterday on the small basket. After opening the game freezes... After relog i have seen that i have become 10 FP in bar.
No functionally animation for that.

DeletedUser8424

Today: Next basket (75), next gamefreeze. Ok, after relog i have become small watchfire.. the feeling is, more and more unplayable... :(

sirblu

Baronet
Bonjour,
Je joue sur Dunarsund.
Dans la neuvième quête il est demandé de verser 300 ressources de l'age en cours ou de l'age précédent à la guilde.
J'en ai versé 450 mais seulement 150 sont prises en compte ce qui me bloque pour finir .
Merci de bien vouloir m'indiquer les raisons de cette situation.
Bien cordialement
Effi33

Translation:
Hello,
I play Dunarsund.
In the ninth quest it is asked to pay 300 resources from the current age or the previous age to the guild.
I have paid 450 but only 150 are taken into account what stops me to finish.
Please let me know why.
Best regards

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-20 - Translation was added, because English is required on forum.
Are you sure the goods were all from the current or previous age? I am not sure if all 300 must be from either the current or the previous age. I don't think they can be mixed ages.

sirblu

Baronet
Grand prize counter still not correct - mine is showing 185/1200 but that cannot be correct with 75 and 135 baskets!

Amy Steele

Regent
Hey @Contarione that sounds like the issue reported here. This issue was fixed this morning, so if you still experience problems with quests after clearing your cache, please let us know in the linked thread, thank you :)