• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Maybe this will be a slightly off-topic comment, but can you tell lately at Inno Games what the hell is going on? Yesterday it was posted on the official Forge of Empires Facebook page that today's prize would be the Heroes' Tavern and instead the One Up comes out.
I've been stuck on mission 4 for twenty days because the only useful prize for me is the Tavern of Heroes, but can anyone tell if it's coming out or not? I have been playing forge for 4 years now is all the rewards that have come out in the beta have then ALWAYS come out in the live servers. Will this be the first exception to the rule? Is it fair to have an award like this come out one/two days before the end of the event?

Emberguard

Emperor
I've been stuck on mission 4 for twenty days because the only useful prize for me is the Tavern of Heroes, but can anyone tell if it's coming out or not?

I would assume the one after the One-Up is going to be Heroes Tavern.

That post on Facebook was made an hr or two prior to Japan's Daily Special. Probably just got the wrong day

CrashBoom

Legend
I also need a few Tavern Kits in my live world
wasn't daily special or switch

can someone please confirm that he got the Tavern selection kit as switch of the daily special on live please ?

I would assume: it won't be daily special if nobody got it as switch prize :rolleyes:

Una Queen

Squire
I also need a few Tavern Kits in my live world
wasn't daily special or switch

can someone please confirm that he got the Tavern selection kit as switch of the daily special on live please ?

I would assume: it won't be daily special if nobody got it as switch prize :rolleyes:
I got it as a switch today.