• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

Herr Voxner

Merchant
And I can't get Harvest Farm selection to come up enough. LOL

Have you looked at the Beta daily specials log, I feel like you haven't or you just have been logging in on the wrong days or maybe not playing at all? I mean it's come up three times as the daily special, not to mention a few times (at least 3 times) as the switched 2nd prize. LOL

Ironrooster

Baronet
Have you looked at the Beta daily specials log, I feel like you haven't or you just have been logging in on the wrong days or maybe not playing at all? I mean it's come up three times as the daily special, not to mention a few times (at least 3 times) as the switched 2nd prize. LOL
Glad to see you agree with me. :D
So far I have only hit 4 times, would like to get another 3. ;)

dpghost

Steward
I reached the conclusion that all this event system - it's basically against players
You get to do an additional task for a prize that encourages inflation
Prizes are getting better and better, making your stuff obsolete

The event started early while I was still on vacation, on vacation I learned that I'd be starting a new job the next day.

2 days left into the event I've only completed 36 tasks of 75. This is way more tasks than any previous event, mainly I've been stuck on the production quests which just so happen to end up stacking on each other. Maybe I could have finished the tasks if my life didn't turn upsidedown, seems like others have made it, but surely the majority of the players work real jobs...?

Suggestion: put all production tasks on the same quest giver so they do not stack ontop of each other and create a roadblock to continue onto the other tasks.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The event started early while I was still on vacation, on vacation I learned that I'd be starting a new job the next day.

2 days left into the event I've only completed 36 tasks of 75. This is way more tasks than any previous event, mainly I've been stuck on the production quests which just so happen to end up stacking on each other. Maybe I could have finished the tasks if my life didn't turn upsidedown, seems like others have made it, but surely the majority of the players work real jobs...?

Suggestion: put all production tasks on the same quest giver so they do not stack ontop of each other and create a roadblock to continue onto the other tasks.

I actually got through the entire rush lines in the first day - and frequently having the productions on different quest givers worked out well that I'd be finishing them both up at the same time.

vidicecilia

Baronet
I actually got through the entire rush lines in the first day - and frequently having the productions on different quest givers worked out well that I'd be finishing them both up at the same time.

If you work, you can't do the all the first quests in a day. I always do them but I'm the owner of my company and I work when I want.

punita

Squire
Earlier we got 1up fragments from lvl 7 but now we get it only from lvl 9 , did the dev mention that?
and we are able to see which good we will get next time , is it a bug or desired?

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Earlier we got 1up fragments from lvl 7 but now we get it only from lvl 9 , did the dev mention that?
For a some time I thought I've seen it wrong as I've also seen that the one up kit was from lvl7
and onward. Guess it was a bug but can't find the announced fix. Tough the day after I've
noticed it was at the highest level again.

Yeah dude I no longer have that kind of free time anymore. I think the event came out while I was rafting down the mississippi, got back home at 10pm and had to be up at 6am for training/orientation.

I also don't want to have to have extra squares that are specifically for production buildings I only need for event tasks. Nobody NEEDS supplies anymore except when new tech comes out! We need these squares for these giant a++ event buildings!

Emberguard

Emperor
If you put them on only one of the questlines then it doubles the length of the quests. By splitting them into two separate questlines you can do the task once to complete it twice

So if they do go with your suggestion I'd hope they cull quests to reduce the total amount of work needed and increase the currency given per quest so we end up with the same total currency we'd be getting currently

If you put them on only one of the questlines then it doubles the length of the quests. By splitting them into two separate questlines you can do the task once to complete it twice

So if they do go with your suggestion I'd hope they cull quests to reduce the total amount of work needed and increase the currency given per quest so we end up with the same total currency we'd be getting currently
You cant do both tasks at the same time if all of your productions are going to the 8 hour task. I only have one production of my age on this world, so even completing the task of my age of some 20 productions took days because I just don't have the time to sit here popping off 5 min productions all night.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
How about building a few more production buildings of your own age? Even one cuts down
the time needed by half in your particular case.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I would definitely aim for 6 production buildings your age minimum. 6 sleighs or treasures or lv 1 cider mills doesn't take much space and keeps the number of 5-minute sets for "productions your age" to a reasonable number.

Other trick that worked for me on beta but not so well on live is rush-items to clear 8 hr/4 hr productions fast when I need to. You win a lot of these from events these days, and they can make future events less painful.

If you wanted to lean on these harder in higher ages you'd want cider mill lv1 instead for your event production buildings since all its production options are supplies then and you can successfully use rushes on them.

Yes all this represents things you otherwise would not want to use your precious city space on - but that's what makes city building interesting - when you have competing aims and have to make decisions. Do I run 1 production building my age and have events be really irritating so I can get more of what I want the rest of the time? Or do I spend a bit of space and run 6 or 12 sleighs or treasures so I can clear "productions my age" tasks faster? Do I augment those with blacksmiths to be able to rush 8 hr productions? Perhaps there's a flex area in the city for that. Or maybe I opt for lv1 ciders so I can get both productions my age and rushable supply productions from the same 2x3. There needs to be more of those sorts of choices, not less.

CrashBoom

Legend
ok I start this early
but

BUG REPORT
there is no violet 5 star achievement for this event

because that is also still missing for the summer event
(but as we know the counter is still counting after reaching max level. so if they had fixed that bug it would be violet now)
reported on the first past and still not fixed o_O

indian20

Steward
One suggestion for the next time: please implement some sort of exchange for ingredients. I am left with a total of 12 ingredients, but I am not able to spend them as other ingredients I do not have are required for the recipes.

Lydia73

Merchant
  • Random productions of chain buildings could be reset by moving the main building
Did anyone try if production is still reseted or if the display in the App has just been changed and it is not shown anymore? I can't see it in the Browser