• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

Owl II

Emperor
I know why I will remove this golden crops. Not because it does not give an attack. Because every time it is collected, it gives a pop-up window. This window informs me I have received a piece of something of little use. Another irritant, as if are not enough without it

BritishBoy

Marquis
I know why I will remove this golden crops. Not because it does not give an attack. Because every time it is collected, it gives a pop-up window. This window informs me I have received a piece of something of little use. Another irritant, as if are not enough without it
Does Blue Galaxy doubles 1 up kit fragments?

Owl II

Emperor
Does Blue Galaxy doubles 1 up kit fragments?
I don't have a BG here
Edit:
I put BG. I will try to find out if the fragment doubles. But I'm pretty sure it's not. I can give you the goods if you want to build GB

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
I would love to have the popup removed and the fragment displayed in the same manner that FPs, coins, goods, etc are displayed when collecting from buildings.

Owl II

Emperor
There are a lot of annoying and useless things. There are more and more of them. Useless red exclamation marks in all places of the screen. This was useful when he was just above the settlement and only when the harvest was take. But this is everywhere and for any reason now. We had to get used to not reacting to this. A huge amount of pop-up windows that interfere. An animation (in events, for example) that cannot be canceled. You are forced to admire this nonsense as much as the developers want. Now this. Hallelujah. this building is only one so far. What will happen when the players build 20? 30? 40? it will be possible to asleep or die over the harvest. What were they thinking about when they were make these windows?

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Очень много надоедливых и бесполезных вещей. Их становится все больше и больше. Бесполезные красные метки во всех местах экрана. Это было полезно, когда он находился прямо над поселением и только когда созревал урожай. Но это сейчас везде и по любой причине. Пришлось привыкать не реагировать на это. Огромное количество всплывающих окон, которые мешают. Особенно это мешает, когда вы в бою. Анимацию (например, в событиях) отменить нельзя. Вы вынуждены восхищаться этой чушью столько, сколько захотите разработчики. Теперь это. Аллилуйя, это здание пока только одно. Что будет, когда игроки построят 20, которые принесут всевозможные фрагменты? 30? 40? можно будет заснуть или умереть за урожаем. О чем вы думали, когда делали эти окна ?
Translation below :)
There are a lot of annoying and useless things. There are more and more of them. Useless red marks all over the screen. This was useful when he was directly above the settlement and only when the harvest was ripe. But this is now everywhere and for whatever reason. I had to get used to not reacting to this. A huge number of pop-ups that get in the way. This is especially troublesome when you are in combat. Animations (for example, in events) cannot be canceled. You have to admire this nonsense as much as the developers want. Now this. Hallelujah, there is only one building so far. What happens when players build 20 that bring all sorts of fragments? thirty? 40? one could fall asleep or die over the harvest. What were you thinking when you made these windows?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Hey everyone,

Are there any Harvest Field layouts with a higher OFF% (total bonus attacking army (defence+offence) than 1.8286%/tile?

Kind regards,

@Atokirina

Won't be by much - though using massive amounts of overlaps over the whole city you might be able to get a little higher.

Even if you could have all wheatfields and ochres, that's 2%/tile. But you do need to include at least one other piece to activate their boosts. So using less than 10% of space on that other piece is pretty good.

Honestly I'm pretty satisfied with 1.35% Atk/Tile+0.26% Def/Tile that also gives FP and goods in a nice to work with shape.