• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I really, really do not like the fact I am always left with spare ingredients at the end. That is not fair.

I was pretty pissed off myself...I completed the event itself, but wound up with needing 4 stars to get the last piece of the set, but not the ingredients, I had 8 frickin' apples, 3 chocolate and 2 pumpkins. The visible recipes all required cinnamon and caramel, and I didn't have enough diamonds at the very end to buy more ingredients.

Sinitar

Regent
is it possible to get the full set and maxed barn without spending diamonds?
depends every time how many players spend diamonds in your live server
to get the full set,you need the bronze league and minimun 180 ingredients
if you want to get 8 pieces to get 48att/16def or 24att/32def for attacking + 5 fp's and 15 goods without putting the harvest farm,you need the silver league
do not confuse that the beta leagues aren't same in live server but different
harvest farm is depence from all different pieces https://prnt.sc/u06x9s so it have only the coins production

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I was pretty pissed off myself...I completed the event itself, but wound up with needing 4 stars to get the last piece of the set, but not the ingredients, I had 8 frickin' apples, 3 chocolate and 2 pumpkins. The visible recipes all required cinnamon and caramel, and I didn't have enough diamonds at the very end to buy more ingredients.

Well I mean with that many left over you surely had opportunities to start focusing on using up ingredients you had a lot of earlier in the process. I tend to end up with at most 3 or 4 ingredients left at the end by being very stingy with the last couple of each even if I like the contents of a recipe that uses them.

depends every time how many players spend diamonds in your live server
to get the full set,you need the bronze league and minimun 180 ingredients
if you want to get 8 pieces to get 48att/16def or 24att/32def for attacking + 5 fp's and 15 goods without putting the harvest farm,you need the silver league
do not confuse that the beta leagues aren't same in live server but different
harvest farm is depence from all different pieces https://prnt.sc/u06x9s so it have only the coins production
so upgrading the barn only changes population, happiness and coins, and not the set bonuses?
in that case for most players there will be no point in upgrading the barn.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I never know why I am always good in the archaeology or halloween events but never in the baking one such as this, lol.

Oh well, I guess I will never know (I didn't spend my diamonds). Anyways, hope it was fruitful to all out there.

DeletedUser7624

offcourse Yes, I finished with 7 selections kits, the Barn and the upgrades of it. I never built the Barn though :)
Havent spent diamonds
I talking about one selection kit from 20% league as last barn upgrade, do u?

Takethat

Merchant

or if you like adding the defense for attacking https://prnt.sc/tldaxy

About the 5*6 set providing 36% att and 4 Fps... Instead of trying to get 2 of those said sets ( 60 squares, 72% att 8 pfs) requiring 14 parts, why don't you simply add an orchard above the upper bégonia field, under the lower one and next to those two orchards just add two wheat fields?

In the end you get a 5*10 , no road required, 10 pfs (both begonia fields getting 3 bonuses from scarecrows / orchards/ wheat) 60% att and 16% def for your attacking army.

Better than two of your 3*10 sets for 3 less buildings ( 11 instead of 14).

Am I missing something ?

Sinitar

Regent
About the 5*6 set providing 36% att and 4 Fps... Instead of trying to get 2 of those said sets ( 60 squares, 72% att 8 pfs) requiring 14 parts, why don't you simply add an orchard above the upper bégonia field, under the lower one and next to those two orchards just add two wheat fields?

In the end you get a 5*10 , no road required, 10 pfs (both begonia fields getting 3 bonuses from scarecrows / orchards/ wheat) 60% att and 16% def for your attacking army.

Better than two of your 3*10 sets for 3 less buildings ( 11 instead of 14).

Am I missing something ?
How many pieces require your set? 9 pieces? This means that you need diamonds to take the last piece
According with the other guy that I copied him set, with 8 pieces for 6x7 - 4 space required I have 48att/16def, 5 fp's and 15 goods https://prntscr.com/txehwk

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
11 pieces, 4 more than the 7 from your set ^^

Is it that hard to get so few pieces ? :eek:
... Yes normally you can take 7 pieces of fields freely
If you are lucky to gain the silver league , then you can build that set screenshoted
Consider that with 180 ingredients, you reach the 9th gran prize and is a field selection kit;the 11th gran prize is an harvest farm upgrade
13th and 15th are fields selection kit and again the 17th is an harvest farm upgrade
So for "buy" 4 fields selection kit you need reach the 19th gran prize, an extra of 200 ingredients and silver league(but at this point you are in gold league) and this ingredients if you haven't more than 200, required 16100 diamonds

DeletedUser

You have same situation with spring Sakura event, winter stars and many others. Just spend ingredients better :)
I get 10 stars for quest and I am left with 3. In here, I get 1 ingredient for quest and get stuck with 9. See the difference? And it's not my spending that is broken.

DeletedUser7624

I get 10 stars for quest and I am left with 3. In here, I get 1 ingredient for quest and get stuck with 9. See the difference? And it's not my spending that is broken.
I managed to spend 201 out of 201 ingredient. 100% effectiveness. I can understand when you have 1-2 types and 1-2 each. But not 10 or more ingridients in total.

Umbrathor

Baronet
You have same situation with spring Sakura event, winter stars and many others. Just spend ingredients better :)
They cannot be compared. Baking requires combining 5 different ingredients, so you 5 different event currency. The Spring/Sakura laterns and winter stars are a single currency. You have some left at the end, just as with the energy drinks at football, but that cannot be compared to the baking.

Umbrathor

Baronet
I really, really do not like the fact I am always left with spare ingredients at the end. That is not fair.
It is not 'unfair' necessarily, it is a puzzle. If you manbage to puzzle correctly and have luck with the last few recipes and with the ingredients you get on the last few days, you CAN spend nearly all. It IS unfair if you NEED to spenjd them all to complete the set. There should be some slack to allow for bad luck.

I managed to spend 201 out of 201 ingredient. 100% effectiveness. I can understand when you have 1-2 types and 1-2 each. But not 10 or more ingridients in total.
I had the same problem, due to getting lots and lots of cinnamon from incidents and daily quests. Which is rarely used in recipes. With the ingredients I had left, I couldn't use up enough of it. If I had saved lots of ingredients for the last few days I could have balanced it out better. But I used them for interesting daily prizes.