• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for the Fall Event 2020 here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Glad to see the baking contest return (though again, I'd be fine with a somewhat lower number of events). It is a nice concept, and not too complex.
Excellent portraits -quite diverse- and I am glad to see that we can win the September cottage and such from previous years.

I reserve judgement on the new main prize. The size is an issue, clearly. Not completing it due to space constraints is an option, but is a waste. It seems that as inflation continues to grow, so does the size of the buildings, to compensate for the ever increasing yield people seem to expect. I'd prefer manageable buildings (in size) with lower yield.
Looking forward to see the bonuses, and to see whether placing only part of the complex is feasible. I might try and place several ochre fields with combinations of some of the other fields, as it seems we'll get to choose them from kits.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9570

Yes, just had the same thing. Then I refreshed the page (browser version) and now the event is gone. It was supposed to start right now.