• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2019

Julvs

Merchant
Sometimes it pay off to look of that ingrerients you have, when you choose what to bake and not only what items you want :)

That's what I do, I don't look at prizes, I play just to finish the league the higher I can. But it´s hard...XDDD

I’m getting a bit sick of winning chocolate and...chocolate.
It’s all I’ve had for the last two Incidents and for daily quests and I’m getting chocolate from the event, too, so I can’t bake anything with no other ingredients.
It’s the last quest day tomorrow so unless we get various ingredients, I can’t make any more progress.
This needs sorting before it goes live.

6zeva9

Baronet
I’m getting a bit sick of winning chocolate and...chocolate.
It’s all I’ve had for the last two Incidents and for daily quests and I’m getting chocolate from the event, too, so I can’t bake anything with no other ingredients.
It’s the last quest day tomorrow so unless we get various ingredients, I can’t make any more progress.
This needs sorting before it goes live.
Apples tomorrow looking back at last years rewards. This years rewards have matched last years up to now.
And we are told that Apples and Chocolate cannot be used together.

6zeva9

Baronet
Event almost over, and Champion's Retreat is missing...
Why should it be missing?
It has not been offered as a Daily Prize since the Spring Event.
And the only other Event where it could be won since then was the FoE Soccer Cup, where it was a possible prize when taking one of the Goal shots.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
upload_2019-8-27_14-36-49.png
waiting for the last day of the event, I did everything I could and I managed to make one throw of 8 ingredients in stock. Inno's generosity has simply pushed my rational!

DeletedUser8262

Finished all the quests, where will i find the ingredients kit mentioned in todays change-log ... or am i reading it wrong?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Finished all the quests, where will i find the ingredients kit mentioned in todays change-log ... or am i reading it wrong?
I guess that was mainly a note concerning the event for the live servers but maybe some players that are not up to date with the daily quests have seen these on Beta today.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I'm afraid this is mainly a change for the live events, but for those still working through the quests, they will see these changes as they complete the event quests.

DeletedUser8262

I'm afraid this is mainly a change for the live events, but for those still working through the quests, they will see these changes as they complete the event quests.

So anyone who finished the questline before the update gets penalised ... WTG guys

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I'm sorry you feel that you are being penalised. It's an adjustment that will be made in the live servers that we still had the opportunity to test the functionality of on Beta before the end of the event.

DeletedUser8887

I didn't like this event. It's not horrible, just not very good. The cottage is ok and would be better if it also had some attack and/or defense bonus. It is disappointing to find myself with 11 useless ingredients left because all of the baking choices require the two ingredients I don't have and the potential prizes aren't worth spending 150 diamonds to by them.

DeletedUser9666

My only complaint about this event is that it is almost over... I really liked it.

qaccy

Emperor
You can go thru all of the quests and end up with 8 ingredients and not be able to use any of them for more prises.

With a lot of events, you end up with leftover currency that goes unused. Fall uses currency a bit differently than other major events, but it's not really any different in this regard. Whether it's energy drinks, florins, lanterns, or ingredients, you probably don't have exactly 0 when the event ends and that's just how it goes. You used what you could until you ended up with some remainder that wasn't enough to open any more prizes.