• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fall Event 2019

DeletedUser9822

maybe they should do a FoE X Elvenar event some time, which first takes place here, and then finishes on Elvenar? :p
In the name of any deity, why? There is very little cross over. I tried Elvenar but it was like endless vikings and quite annoying.

DeletedUser8859

Any further update on anything pertaining to this event? I always enjoy the fall event so I'm very much looking forward to this one.

I hope the storyline is different, not like the Summer Event that repeated the same story. The rewards are excellent and new, it is a great event, just a bit disappointed to see the same story.

DeletedUser8859

maybe they should do a FoE X Elvenar event some time, which first takes place here, and then finishes on Elvenar? :p

And force all to start a city in another game to be able to finish the event and win the top prize? Kind of an aggressive promotion.

Korvinusz

Merchant
Bug: The look of Levels 5 and 6 of September Cottage has been changed. I just noticed that it was bad in Beta and on the normal server too.

The series of pictures posted here in the forum still shows a good order.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Bug: The look of Levels 5 and 6 of September Cottage has been changed. I just noticed that it was bad in Beta and on the normal server too.

The series of pictures posted here in the forum still shows a good order.

If you are sure there is a bug, report it in the bug-forum.

Before that please check one thing... I think the pics in the first post are missing the level 5 cottage - would that explain your "changed" look?