• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Fall 2020

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Zoe
portrait_381.jpg

Chris
portrait_382.jpg

Charlie
portrait_383.jpg

kinda look more like summer portraits to me...
upgrade_icon_fall_harvest_barn.png
Harvest Farm Set
Overview:
upgrade_set_harvest_barn.png

reward_icon_upgrade_kit_harvest_barn.png
The Harvest Barn has 4 Levels:
R_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus20a.png

R_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus20b.png

R_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus20c.png

R_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus20d.png

from the buildings,
- the barn (4x3) is classified as residential and need a road
- the red+violet flower field(3x2) is classified as a cultural building (road required)
- the sunflower field (3x2) is currently classed as a residential (also road required) - this seems a bit odd and might be an error
- the wheat field (3x2) and the square mixed flower field (2x2) are classed as decorations (no road)
- the small stripes of flower/wheat (1x3) are classed as auto-update buildings (likely no road as with gong/mask vendor/fawn/ww/VT)

reward_icon_selection_kit_harvest_fields.png
fields selection kit
reward_icon_selection_kit_harvest_farm.png
farm selection kit

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Hmm looks a little bit messy like the winter set but interessting with the main building :)
Yes, but with the chain mechanics this time. I think the winter set would have been better, if chains where introduced at that time already.

SeekerDave

Merchant
The full set looks like it is going to be really annoying as it has that 1x1 ( I am guessing ) gap between two of the parts however if it is 2x2 than it is OK.

kaymedic

Marquis
Annoying, yeah.
Freaking farmers who want a stupid street connection to their barn. Who wants such silly things...

My farmers use a helikopter you know ^^

And i must admit my first thought was exactly the same. why must there be a gap ... yeah obviously its a street ;)

Because it is a chained set maybe you can expand the fields or use the fields you want. Still I think it will be more difficult to find a place in your city than with the other chained sets.

Havik79

Baronet
Yes daddy wants another September cottage.
Seven pieces, mesa no lika.
That is a horrid layout, needing road in the middle.

Last edited:
With the chain mechanic involved, I wonder if any of those fields will need a road connection or just the Barn, with all the fields needing to chain up to the barn via a field. If so, that could make for a really huge farm in our cities with just one road connection.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
With the chain mechanic involved, I wonder if any of those fields will need a road connection or just the Barn, with all the fields needing to chain up to the barn via a field. If so, that could make for a really huge farm in our cities with just one road connection.
As I have already written above, the wheat field seems to need a road...

Also I am not too sure that you can freely attach new fields, as Inno coded the chaining requirements in kind of an odd way. We will only know more after (maybe shortly before) release.