• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Extra turn for negotiations in the guild battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catness

Farmer
Reason
So might be also players with low attack be able to do more actions in the guild battle
Details
You could add it in the tavern-shop also liie the extra turn for the guild expidtion.
Balance
It just needs an added button in the tavern-shop. It could be placed among the choices for the Guild Expedition extra turns, or instead of the Guild Expedition 1h extra turn selection.
Abuse Prevention
I don't think so
Summary
Add an extra turn for negotiations in the guild battles. Time (15 minuts) and price (1500 Taverncoins) would be the same like the extra turn for the guild expedition.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I tried to find an idea like this, but I had not found anyone in the forum
How about, as with the guild expedition, being able to activate an additional round for negotiations in the guild battle?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You mean to add an extra turn for negotiations in Guild Battle Grounds (GBG)?
Cost to activate this extra round be 1500 Tavern Silver and be available for 15 minutes?
I would expect higher costs since GBG gives more rewards than GE, but that is a matter of balance that developers can adjust (if implemented).

CrashBoom

Legend
great idea

I would like to see negotations which have 8-10 different goods to select from

only 4 or 5 are so easy and boring

Catness

Farmer
NO !
Negotiations in the guild battle ???
Why not? You can already negotiate now, but it already costs a lot of goods and additional diamonds, as negotiating with 3 moves is rarely possible. Small players are quickly put off.

Catness

Farmer
You mean to add an extra turn for negotiations in Guild Battle Grounds (GBG)?
Cost to activate this extra round be 1500 Tavern Silver and be available for 15 minutes?
I would expect higher costs since GBG gives more rewards than GE, but that is a matter of balance that developers can adjust (if implemented).

Maybe the price could be higher than 1500 Tavern Silver. But I think, the idea is not bad?

Balinor

Steward
The reason they dont have extra turn in GbG is there are at most only 6 resources to choose from
Unlike GE where you can have up to 10 resources to choose from
They wont add an extra turn without increasing the amount of resource slots

CrashBoom

Legend
You can already negotiate now, but it already costs a lot of goods and additional diamonds, as negotiating with 3 moves is rarely possible.
actually 3 turns with 4 different goods has a much higher success rate than 4 turns but 10 goods to offer
thats why the GE needs a 4th turn because 3 turns, 10 different goods is nearly impossible

so increasing the possible amount of turns requires also to increase the amount of different goods to offer
but that doesn't increase your success rate

so your idea would increase the cost of goods even more

is that really what you want ?

besides that:
at 100 attrition it is for at least 99% of the players impossible to win a fight
but very easy to win a negotiation (very costly. but easy to be succesful)

so first the amount of different goods should be adjusted to the attrition
0-9: 4 different goods
10: 5 different goods
20: 6 different goods
30: 7 different goods
and so on. every 10 attrition one more good to choose from
at attrition 100 that would be 14 different goods to choose from
the chance to win those would still higher than win a fight at 100 attrition

and for that a 4th turn in tavern would make a sense
but not for the current situation where the amount of different goods is so limited (randomly between 4-6)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.