• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Explore territories.

DeletedUser7656

Good. I'm in the colonial age and sr. Ragu asks me to explore two territories, so control the browser paying coins to a territory and pay 50 diamonds and already in the new territory, and marked, command the browser to the second hagos territory the same and reaches the scanned marks the territory and restart the game when enter this browser in the new territory and make me pay again, and if you give restarts. ragu not give me complete scans, now he has left me the same again and nothing locked in the territories.
if anyone knows how to fix it I could use because I can not move, and I touched close the account and start over.
I have commanded the support, but not if it has arrived.
a greeting and good game.

DeletedUser7656

good.
as usual, it is worse than being banned.
I know that just get banned, this see how slowly you can not play, it is a martyrdom.
began on the map of the continent, the game lock, you could not explore more territory, then came orders Ragun and other game, then jammed event at 12, and now came the investigations having no material, I can not have factories you reclaimed.
I hope they fix this week, and that does not happen to any player, it is maddening.
a greeting