• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Expansion bugs!!! What a waste of time!!!

DeletedUser

I unlocked 2 expansions (manuring and craft works) at the research section but nothing's been showed up in building menu!!:( pls don't tell me that I just wasted my time!!! every Forge point takes one hour to be added!!! and I spent them on these expansions :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, you didn't waste your time because you found and reported the issue - which is basically the purpose of this betatest.

There seem to be more issues regarding expansions, I had 7 of them popping up out of nowhere with 0.17. I placed 5 of them on the map, then I refreshed to see what's up with that: The 5 new and "illegal" ones were still there, the 2 remaining ones however had vanished from my building menu.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But w8! What about my 2 unlocked expansions? Do I receive them when the issue is fixed?

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I don't know the answer to that question until it is fixed. I would certainly assume so.

DeletedUser

I had the same issue with sewerage and fortification expansions.

DeletedUser

I have to leave the game IF the problem won't get fixed in a day or two!!! bc now I'm in a new group with more powerful neighbors and I need more space to make buildings. Without new expansions it is impossible :(