• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Evolution FOE

Owl II

Emperor
Inno have decided to not invest more time in GvG. The Damocles solution to the "knot" would be to edit the ranking formula to in someway reduce or eliminate the influence of GvG over ranking results. How? Not sure.
* Separate Battle points by type of battle? Battles from GvG not to be considered for ranking calculations.
* GvG results not to count for Guilds' Prestige and Rank?
The second point is enough for them. And the GvG will die peacefully by itself

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Hello
I made a suggestion on the French forum for more transparency.
A CM answered me:
"I will bring up your suggestion on the establishment of a report on suggestions at regular intervals, but I would not want to create false hope in you about the follow-up that will be given to this report (but it may be taken into consideration if other communities have also expressed the same wish)".

I hope that among the Beta community, others will share my opinion and translate this suggestion on their respective forums.

Here is the content of the suggestion:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning to all of you,

While browsing through the suggestions, in order to help the staff to classify those made or refused by Innogames, I realized that some of them are several years old.
I regularly reproach Innogames for a lack of communication towards us. And it's not little live shows on fessebouc that improve their communication, just a marketing effect!

I think that the French staff is doing its job by bringing up the requests and grievances of the French community, but I have a big doubt about the quality of the return from the parent company.

In any large organized company, periodic meetings take place integrating objectives and projects. At each meeting, a quick update is made on the projects previously mentioned (the management controllers will recognize each other).
Why is it not set up on this game?
And if it exists (which I think it does), why don't we have regular feedback from the MCs?

A simple table like this would be appreciated and would show that our proposals are not in vain:

Suggestion
Date
Accepted - In progress
Rejected
On standby
Blocking the position on a thread30/01/19
X​
Creation of shortcuts14/07/18
X​
Overview of tavern status in bonuses17/07/17
X​
(I have only taken my suggestions so as not to target anyone and the crosses are positioned only as an example)

I am speaking to Innogames employees:
When we see suggestions that have come up since 2015, we have the right to wonder if there hasn't been a miss or if we're being mocked?
Communication has to be two-way in order to understand us better.

Umbrathor

Baronet
As to how the game has changed over the years, and whether or not it is currently broken or even beyond all hope:
  • Any game needs regular updates to keep it 'fresh'. Not making any changes would cause a fair number of players to lose interest after a while due to boredom
  • Any change made will be loved by some and hated by others. It is impossible to make everyone happy. Therefore, it is impossible for all the suggested chages to be implemeted in the game. People who asked for changes that were not implemented often get bitter (especially if it happens more than once,) and say things like: "they never listen to us". Please understand that it simply isn't always possible to implement every requested change, even if it is suggested / supported by many platers or testers.
  • That said, I agree with Deadpool that Inno is very bad at communicating about what happens with suggestions, and almost never shares information about their reasons for (not) making specific changes. This is a really, really bad strategy in general and especially bad when you do have a very lively interaction with you customaers (players) in other regards. I hope Inno will rethink this.

Umbrathor

Baronet
A Joker card kit to be used to replace any other kit, and available daily? Don't you think this would unbalance the game?
Yes, it would unbalance them game. Imagine for a moment being able to buy one kit per day for the main event building for whatever the current event is?

If you were to limit such a joker kit to older event buildings, maybe it could work. It would instantly devalue the auction dealer, though, which currently has a similar function in allowing us a SMALL chance to acquire kits / upgrades for older event buildings.

Any way to increase the chance to get such upgrades, or make them more universally usable (joker), or expand the number of event buildings for which we can get additional upgrades, devaluates the auction dealer.

Personally, I would love to see less junk in the auction dealer and better options available, but it Inno does not want that to be possible. I assume it could lead to further event building inflation, and that is something I would want to prevent at all costs. After all, this thread is very much about trying to keep this game alive, and not break it any further.