• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldra

Marquis
Reason
The reason is simple, most of us wait a good daily prize to play the minigame of the event; and usually, only one or two daily events are good. So, players only play the minigame two or three days during the event, and the last day. The idea is to let us play when we want, and to know all the prizes of the event.
Details
It can be a window added to the AD, or a new building in the north of the city, where there was the tabern, or a window in the event. In this place, you will see all the prizes of the event with the price in the money event, You will decide what you buy, and you wont waste event money with the last daily prizes like happens now.
Balance
This will make the events easier for players, letting them to use all the event money on liked prizes and letting them to play the minigame event when they want.
Abuse Prevention
I dont think that this can be used for cheating.
Summary
The way to show the prizes can be in different ways. Can be showed all at the begginig
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I see the newest ideas on the archive and didnt find something similar
Proposal:
I suggest to create an event shop, where you can buy all the daily prizes of the current event.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So you want to get rid of the daily special concept and instead want to select the "special prize" in that new spot?

Although I am not completely against this, I think it is pretty intentional from Inno that you cannot invest all the invent currency for the same prize. If they changed to your system, I am sure that the result would be lower chances to get the special price at all in order to compensate for the newly gained advantage.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think a big part of the current system is that they want you to feel rushed to get a special you want when it comes up (so you might spend). Hence only available that day.

They did have events in the past with a shop (the old easter event with the eggs for instance). That they've moved away from that format may be telling as to what they think of it.

CrashBoom

Legend

the things are already too expensive when there is a sale for them with a discount

who would buy one Crows Nest Selection kit for the regular prize of 4999 diamonds ?

CrashBoom

Legend
btw

we already had that feature in the past
(Winter Events selling the daily special from the previous day)

Winterwindow.png

Goldra

Marquis
The prizes in the event shop will cost event money, not diamonds, but you can buy money event with diamonds, as always.
Im in the game 19 months ago, so i dont know what was years ago...
Im bored of this style of daily prizes with minigames. The wheel of summer event its a ****; in the others, you have to wait a good daily prize to play it, and waste event money in the last day with a **** of daily prize.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
btw

we already had that feature in the past
(Winter Events selling the daily special from the previous day)

Winterwindow.png
Wondering why they do not do it like this anymore... I would rarely choose that option, but It is definitely better than having to gamble for every prize

" Balance: This will make the events easier for players.., "

Proposals to make the game / event / features easier are not usually accepted by developers. They prefer to maintain a level of difficulty in the game to keep it interesting and challenging. As other have said, what you propose was more or less available before in some events (Easter, Winter) , but Inno dropped that approach and inserted Leagues and other changes in events.

Last edited:
Wondering why they do not do it like this anymore... I
The shop was very expensive in my opinion, I never used that option. Besides, paying 2000 Diamonds for a random Observatory Blueprint when you can just pay 200 Diamonds for the specific BP you are missing is not the kind of offer you wont refuse.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The shop was very expensive in my opinion, I never used that option. Besides, paying 2000 Diamonds for a random Observatory Blueprint when you can just pay 200 Diamonds for the specific BP you are missing is not the kind of offer you wont refuse.
would have liked to spend 2k flat on a single needed worlds fair kit instead of wasting 6k in gambling in the last archaelogy event...

Status
Not open for further replies.