• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Event Hub

Devilsangel

Baronet
1. headline: "Special Events!"
Special themed events will come to your city throughout the year. Use special event currency to play through the event and win an assortment of awesome rewards, including an exclusive special building to place in your city!
2. headline: "Event Hub!"
For every event that you complete, you will unlock a new addition to the Event Hub! Complete all events of the year and you'll unlock a special extra addition to the hub!
3. headline: "Powerful Boosts!"
In addition to the upgrade to your hub, completing an event will also unlock an extra powerful timed global boost for your city! The boost will become active as soon as the event ends!

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Special themed events will come to your city throughout the year. Use special event currency to play through the event and win an assortment of awesome rewards, including an exclusive special building to place in your city!
For every event that you complete, you will unlock a new addition to the Event Hub! Complete all events of the year and you'll unlock a special extra addition to the hub!
In addition to the upgrade to your hub, completing an event will also unlock an extra powerful timed global boost for your city! The boost will become active as soon as the event ends!

This is really exciting. Will be interesting to learn more about the boost for the city.

If every event should have an addition these are my best guesses on which addition is for which event:
A: Wanted to say Forge Bowl at first. But then I noticed the half visible Soccer ball in the front, so will say Soccer.
B: Spring
C: Summer
D: Fall
E: Halloween
F: Winter

If it's corrrect then there also will be additions for:
Forge Bowl
Archaeology
St Patrick
The special extra addition

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Speaking of Events, with Archaeology about to finish, I see we are 4 weeks out from the next Event.
Has anyone seen spoilers for it yet?
Seems like the main building is out. I'll let someone else dig further and post the post :p

R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus21j.png

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
If we keep the order of events, between archeology and summer, there is the soccer championship.

1BFA

Viceroy

I hope the incomplete hub will not be an eye sore in our city...

1617074289072.png