• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Event Hub Feedback

We should be able to build our Ferris Wheels on it :D

Wouldn't it have been cooler if we could build one special event building on that event's spot that is themed to fit the Hub? Then next year you could choose to build the new one or keep the old one, or maybe add an upgrade. Different rewards from different buildings, nothing earth shattering, separate from current reward buildings and not buildable in your city

that would be awesome if it goes back to 2012 and shows that I have done the first ever Halloween Event
That would be cool for me too, I cant remember if my first event ever was the Summer 2012 or Halloween 2012. Im sure I played the Halloween 2012, but not sure if I had the opportunity to see/play the Summer 2012.

jovada

Regent
That would be cool for me too, I cant remember if my first event ever was the Summer 2012 or Halloween 2012. Im sure I played the Halloween 2012, but not sure if I had the opportunity to see/play the Summer 2012.
There was no summer 2012, foe started in june 2012 and in june 2013 for the first anniversary the king and queen were the awards :)

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
as always
I will wait to try it first and then write my opinion
because if the question of the existence of another feature on the already full screen pc
is
to learn what I have done at events then I do not want
if it is to have a second chance
to complete the final building of an event then I discuss it
if the request is a random bonus
then let them put a building at random
..fewer memory ram than the game would consume

sorry for english is by automatic translation
the text in Greek

οπως παντα
θα περιμενω να το δοκιμασω πρωτα και μετα να γραψω την γνωμη μου
γιατι εαν το ζητουμενο της υπαρξης ενος ακομη χαρακτηριστικου στην ηδη γεματη οθονη του pc
ειναι
το να μαθαινω τι εχω κανει στις εκδηλωσεις τοτε δεν το θελω
εαν ειναι να εχω μια δευτερη ευκαιρια
για να ολοκληρωσω το τελικο κτηριο μιας εκδηλωσης τοτε το συζηταω
εαν το ζητουμενο ειναι ενα τυχαιο μπονους
τοτε ας εβαζαν ενα κτηριο με τυχαια επιλογη
..λιγοτερη μνημη απο το παιχνιδι θα καταναλωνε

Last edited:

Umbrathor

Baronet
The look of the building is great, and I like that it can be upgraded - it's an extra reward for completing an event.
It's use is limited. Is that a problem? Not really. As long as it doesn't replace anything else, it doesn't matter if it has little use. And it may develop into something more useful / interesting. We may not yet know all the uses it will or could have. Let's see.

vidicecilia

Baronet

First event was Halloween 2012, when we got the 3x3 Graveyard and felt it was the more useful building.
Then, we had Winter Event 2012 and we marvel with the Confectionery.
We were very poor in those days, but I think it was much more funny because everything was more difficult to achieve.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Screen in the announcement shows a 5-day boost of supplies. No one will mind if it's will be a boost attack ;)
really ?
a stupid supply boost

why not something useful
once after the event you can reduce the time of all buildings by 1 hour (including GB, townhall, ....)
(time can be discussed)
The reward boosters will be different every time.
To better reflect this, we have changed the image shown in the announcement.

Owl II

Emperor
The reward boosters will be different every time.
To better reflect this, we have changed the image shown in the announcement.
None of the boosters that exist in the game currently Irrelevant for players older than 1 month. It's pity, but it's true. (This is the point why the gifts for the 9th anniversary caused so little excitement). But if something unique is invented, it will be cool. But let me think... I wouldn't mind cutting down on unit recruitment time.

And you didn't change the image, but you deleted it. Ok, this gives us the opportunity to dream for another 4 days;)