• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Event Hub Feedback

CrashBoom

Legend
million dollar question
what are doing most people with the supply boosts they already get too many

they sell them to the dealer

JosefD

Merchant
[QUOTE="CrashBoom, post: 119446, member: 10420"
I have completed ALL events since 2012 and never used any diamond for the event quests
[/QUOTE]

That's not the point. It's very likely also meant to show to you in which "league" you finished your event and to induce shame on you because even if you finished all quests you didn't get beyond Hobby League because you didn't spend diamonds. They're just not honest enough to tell us this.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
[QUOTE="CrashBoom, post: 119446, member: 10420"
I have completed ALL events since 2012 and never used any diamond for the event quests

That's not the point. It's very likely also meant to show to you in which "league" you finished your event and to induce shame on you because even if you finished all quests you didn't get beyond Hobby League because you didn't spend diamonds. They're just not honest enough to tell us this.
[/QUOTE]

they will not get me that way, I for one could not care less about the silly leagues, an event for me is about 'is the building up to scratch' everything else is periphery

jovada

Regent
Always complaining, they forget not every player is endgame with tons of hammers and coins, i know many players that will be very happy with a boost 5 days receiving 300% extra hammers.
Beside that i don't think inno will give the same boost every event , so just wait and see.
At first look it seems a nice addition to me.

jovada

Regent
What i would suggest is if inno plans different boosts for every event and if there is for example a boost of hammers, coins, attack , defence, goods etc that they make it random. For example 20% chance of each boost if there are 5 different boosts so not everyone has the same boost at the same time, specialy if there is an attack or def boost, so not everybody has the def or attack boost at the same time and you have more profit of your boost.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I's a large building, could be useful if I could see a better view of what event building and upgrades I have in stock. Sometimes I have a level 1 building, some upgrade to the building and some selections kit to the building and know I need 9 levels but would be nice with a quick view that show them together and how many upgrade I'm missing. Maybe only show the ones with lock in the auction as there may be some I never want to place.

jovada

Regent
I's a large building, could be useful if I could see a better view of what event building and upgrades I have in stock. Sometimes I have a level 1 building, some upgrade to the building and some selections kit to the building and know I need 9 levels but would be nice with a quick view that show them together and how many upgrade I'm missing. Maybe only show the ones with lock in the auction as there may be some I never want to place.

In your inventory there is a search toolbar, if you type for example "sui" you will see all the buildings and upgrades you have for the suishun mill,

Praeceptor

Marquis
you have completed an event when you have done the last quest and collected the last stepstone reward
no money needed for that

You're probably right, but it depends what's meant by "completing" - I haven't completed the spring event on live because I went for daily prizes instead of the event building. That's left me short of blossoms to get the last upgrade. I'd have to spend diamonds to complete the event fully.

Nice looking, but would have been a better use of programmer resources to expand the city space...
Grant more expansions for medals....
So we can continue to add actual event buildings to our cities...

CrashBoom

Legend
You're probably right, but it depends what's meant by "completing" - I haven't completed the spring event on live because I went for daily prizes instead of the event building. That's left me short of blossoms to get the last upgrade. I'd have to spend diamonds to complete the event fully.
the meaning in the event hub (game) of "event finished" is what I said: questline done (and collected the milestone rewards)
and after that you get your achievement increased

for the game it doesn't matter if we get a complete event building or not

Would love it if we could get stats from all previous events as well, would be really cool to look back through the years to see which events you've completed. But I guess perhaps the records have been wiped now
that would be awesome if it goes back to 2012 and shows that I have done the first ever Halloween Event

Last edited: