• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Event Hub Feedback

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
Following today's update, we have added the Event Hub. We would be interested in your feedback below.

Please be advised full details of the new feature are here.

I don't really have anything to say until the next event starts next week I guess interesting ??

After reading the announcement, my building is missing the previous events in the hub and starts with the soccer event.

conqueror9

Regent
completely do not understand...
I do not see the "needs"....
we always get advance notice about event coming
the "showed" "boost" after event is also meaningless...... unless it is a boost of diamond, or free diamond rainfall
no idea about the upgrade as it is unclear
hope...that upgrade boost your collection of event-currency to run event
e.g. in last event, "collect 1 brush" become "collect 2 brush"....
otherwise, it is useless

PLEASE STOP GIVING UNNECESSARY BUILDING TO US !!

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
The new area looks cool. This update is probably because people are getting bored of (some) events, so they want to encourage participation and raise expectation. But a +300% supplies boost looks kind of useless :rolleyes:

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I like how it looks and the idea. Will be interesting to see it how it works when Soccer Event starts.

But I'm not impressed at all with the 5 day 300% supply boost showing in the announcement. I find it not that useful.

Just imagine the boost is random - one gets 300% coins and the other one 300% attack :cool::p

I selectable reward might be nice. but do we really need a building for it ?

I'd vote for +300% A/D. I'd also vote for 300% faster GB production, 300% Arc Bonus. I'd never be choosing extra supplies