• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Error in defense boost

BestWarrior

Baronet
I atacked a player who has deal castle in lvl 7 and S.Basil's in lvl 6. Both give an defense of 39 and also 39 of atack boost. The atack boost (39) was correct, as you can see in the image, but the defense no. It only shows 32, when should it be not only 39, but 64, resulting from the sum of the GB's, Monastery and 3 WF's.

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/n8nv2dp] [/URL]

conqueror9

Regent
perhaps they treat it as GvG

monastery and watchfire is not counted ( this give 39% defense bonus only) and some unexpected thing ( punsihment for hard calculation ) , reduce further form 39 to 32% in defense bonus

just my silly thinking

Nyxx

Merchant
By my calculations, off bonus comes from GBs and def bonus only from watchfires and monastry.

DeletedUser4229

In Deal it says that bonus (attack + defense) is 3% per level. So in the individual fight it should be thus.
In my view the defense value of the player you attacked should have been (6+7)x3+20+3x4 = 71

It is a BUG. (either the calculation or the GB text).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

Heavens - I didn't say, imply or mean it's not a bug. Of course it's a bug. "Brilliant" was an expression of awe for the cleverness of a] the bug that ate the entire GB defense boost, and b] Nyxx for figuring it out.

DeletedUser2752

It is a bug, but I don't know if this is only a display bug or not. You can't fully be certain that the other 39% was actually added on to there or not.

DeletedUser4229

there is a bug. deal and basil either count or they don't, but that should be the text in all parts concirned. Now the text in GB says you get bonus, while the amy management does not give it to you.

DeletedUser4229

There is a real bug here, that is going to make a lot of people angry enough to quit the game. It NEEDS to be fixed before 25th, when it is implemented in the other worlds.
Someone from the organization should tell us if programmers are actually looking at it. Not just from GvG perspective but also from PvE (map?) and PvP (person).

DeletedUser4229

GB Balancing Changes
Dear Kings and Queens,

Fierce Resistance

Applies to: St. Basil, Deal Castle

We have also renamed the Defense boost to Fierce resistance, and this will now provide +3% bonus to defense AND +3% to attack when your army is defending, per level of the Great Building.

DeletedUser4229

Alright! I have the correct % in army management now. And it is also corrected in battle result.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
It's being implemented on the 19th on en. Tomorrow. We found out today. Not okay.

I found out last week, about a day after 1.20 was released. It was reported by the weekend. Sorry for not getting to this thread earlier.