• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Enhancement/Feedback] GroupMessage Tagging

• Thread starter DeletedUser9156
  • Start date

DeletedUser9156

Hi all,

I don´t know how it is going in your guilds, but I usually spend a lot of time looking for the right group message. Would be genius if there would be a possibility to flag group messages (pre-build flags/tags or just creating own tags) like all, guild, push, gex, gvg, event and other for example.

The user could tag it on his/her own, and could easily go into the right tab or maybe even filtering it.
Especially if there are some clubs (90/85 club), guild related topics and other stuff, too. Time to time I have to go till page 7 or 8 and at 4 or 5 I think to myself, why?

Oh and User-Messages 1:1 would be in a own tab, too, so just the group messages would be splited.

What do you think, would this idea could be something useful? Is there an easy way to implement it?

Thanks for reading,
stormy

Artubar

Baronet
A really good, useful idea!

Tabs for each flag are bad, we would be limited to just a few with no proper description - but a filter bar like in the event history window would be nice. It could be even similar to that bar:
  • Dropdown: All | Friends | Guild | Neighbours | Group Messages
  • Dropdown: All | <list of tags>
  • Button: Reset (reset filters to show all/all again)
  • Text box: Perform a full text search in all messages
... and as a side note: It would be sufficient if the pinned guild message would appear on page 1 only (everybody has to start on page one when openening the message center) - that would leave space for one more message on the following pages