• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: endless rotating quest sign without showing which quest it could be

DeletedUser

On the right side where the quest signs are one of the signs is blank and endless rotating.

In the normal way there have to be 6 quest signs. It shows only 5 clearly and one is blank with a rotating circle.

I have tried it out with several browsers. I have cleared the flash cash and the browswer cache. Nothing helped.

Forge Beta.JPG

Game Version: 1.44.28968 (05.02.2015 9:39)
Player: GhismoXX (101157)
World: zz1,
Locale: en_US
Flash Version: WIN 16,0,0,305
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Browser: Chrome/40.0.2214.111
Viewpoint Size: 950x910
Renderer: OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

With best regards,

GhismoXX

DeletedUser

@pestis

It is not a problem on my computer. I have tested it :)

I have tried another Computer. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Hey GhismoXX,welcome to the forums :)
Did you always have these "6 questgivers" (1 is technically a treasure hunt which doesn't really count, and 2 of them only appeared) since the Valentines Event? Or did you complete a quest recently which triggered this new, bugged quest-giver? (Or did it appear randomly when logging in?)

Tanmay11

Regent
well I have 6 as well? http://prntscr.com/6210ek
1 is treasure hunt
2 valentine
2 repeat
1 storyline quest
I always had it. except the valentine quests

edit:- just saw u said ur missing one, I thought u had six for the first time:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@byeordie

Yes I complete a quest and this one triggered this new, bugged quest giver.

DeletedUser

Hey GhismoXX,welcome to the forums :)
Did you always have these "6 questgivers" (1 is technically a treasure hunt which doesn't really count, and 2 of them only appeared) since the Valentines Event? Or did you complete a quest recently which triggered this new, bugged quest-giver? (Or did it appear randomly when logging in?)

@byeordie

Yes I complete a quest and this one triggered this new, bugged quest giver.

DeletedUser

The problem is still existing.

Forge Beta 2.JPG

With best regards,

ghismoXX

DeletedUser

As the problem is still existing and I didn`t get any help here, I will now contact directly the support team.