• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback End of Summer Sale

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Our End of Summer Sale starts at 09:00 CEST on Thursday 5th September. Read about it here and ask your questions below:

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Our End of Summer Sale starts at 09:00 CEST on Thursday 5th September. Read about it here and ask your questions below:
What is planned to sell? Otherwise it’s not clear what to expect. Paint with packaging, the remaining 4?

P.S. I looked at the advertisement picture carefully, paint, packaging, medals, forge points and goods. So-so proposals, if you do not plan to sell event currency such as stars and balls, with its subsequent preservation.)) Prepare winter stars in the summer, and balls in the winter?)))

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
I agree that it'd be nice to know what'll be offered for the sale in advance. Physical stores don't typically announce in advance when something's going on sale (for obvious reasons), but since FoE only allows special items to be purchased at all specifically when offers like this occur (I can't go out right now and just buy myself a Graveyard, for instance), I don't think there'd be any problem with having a list posted in the announcements.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
How long time will each offer be available? Some of us first get home from work after 17:00 :-(

qaccy

Emperor
@Dudettas Would you be able to provide some insight as to why specifics aren't provided for sales such as this one? I'm curious whether 'spoilers' as you put it have an impact on overall sales and if perhaps that might be a reason why sales tend to be shrouded in mystery.

DeletedUser5160

Using a boost crate as the poster picture for the End of Sale event isn't a really good advertisement...... It is a reflection of what the sale is going to be.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
@Dudettas Would you be able to provide some insight as to why specifics aren't provided for sales such as this one? I'm curious whether 'spoilers' as you put it have an impact on overall sales and if perhaps that might be a reason why sales tend to be shrouded in mystery.

We don't release information about all upcoming features such as questlines and daily specials in the events, so sale information falls into the same category. This helps to keep an element of surprise in the game.

qaccy

Emperor
I see! I'd offer that the sale itself was already a surprise since there was no expectation of it happening before being announced, but I understand where you're coming from. Knowing beforehand what's going to be sold doesn't really change much anyway, since in the end it's either something a player's interested in or not. Thanks for answering!