• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Empty messages being displayed

DeletedUser8341

Reproduction Steps:
Open message overview.
Open a message thread.
Check the last message.

Issue Description (10/10):
There are messages showing without any content. Copying the message to clipboard and pasting the clipboard indicates that there is no message.

One player reported using some new message interface, allowing them to send attachments. This player had one of the empty messages being displayed.

Player:
Prinza the Hunter

World:
beta / Dunarsund

App Version:
1.110.3, dated on the App Store as 23 Sep 2017

iOS Version:
latest

Device:
iPad Pro

Network:
Internet

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
yes.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
That's because they're Great Building attachments, see Zarok Dai's announcement for that. They're currently not there for mobile (will likely come with the next app version). In the meantime they cannot be shown as that functionality is not yet there, so that's why the messages appear empty. :)

DeletedUser8341

Thanks, I obviously hadn't got to that announcement in my keeness to alert the problem. It looks a good feature and I look forward to having it.