• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: empty cities

piohh

Baronet
I have sometimes empty cities... only refresh of the site will fix it for 2-3 fights...

empty7bsgf.png

DeletedUser

If refresh doesn't work then you have to log out en back log in.

DeletedUser

I got this while doing guild support. The buildings are still there - I was able to do one because I knew what I was looking for - but had to refresh for the next city.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I have these green fields while doing guild support. If I log out completely, I'd be able to visit ONE player, but the next visit will be in a green field again! I have not tried battle yet.

DeletedUser1279

The same thing occurs while giving multiple forge points. If I give a player 10, then return to my city to grab 10 more, his city is then empty when I go back to give that new 10. Refresh works, but only until the next time you return to your city. Very annoying.

aliatela

Merchant
This bug still exists and comes to effect every time you visit other gamer's city after going back to your own one, and it occurs even after refresh or re-log.
Also, "JSon Gateway" error message is still present in the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have experienced all of the above and now my own city is empty (after several cache clearances, refreshes, re-logons and what have you). We have been reporting these issues and others for several days now, but I don't think I have seen a response from the mods/devs other than a "bug" fixing update and more diamonds (thank you for that but I would much prefer being able to play) :)

As we have reached the weekend, I guess we enjoy it in RL and not bother returning until well into Monday when "the man who can" may be able to sort something out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser833

could confirm that bug...
first i visited a city and saw all. Then i left it and wanna come back cause i forgot something to do and then i weren't able to see any neighbours citys.

DeletedUser2752

Yea, still having the same problem (with the two or three cities I visit :p)

DeletedUser3456

The same problem for me. Started to occur maybe several days ago (or simply I noticed it several days ago). I don't remember such a problem occured a month or two ago, because I would have for sure noticed it.
foe1.jpg

I don't know if it is bug or not, but it is rather annoying.
My environment is:
1.05.15909 (09.07.2013 8:24), skipjack (50438), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,7,700,225, Windows 7, Chrome/27.0.1453.116, 1366x673

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3380

Empty Cities ... the return !

The bug empty cities is there again.

It's the same if we pass by the City Hall or the bar at the bottom.

We must disconnect, reconnect to each city.