• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Emissary Rewards

AGranolaBar

Squire
One thing I had hoped will be improved with the new settlement was the rewards given by Emissaries. Half of them are useless regardless of player's age: they give 2-3 goods, some coins/supplies. Yes, I am aware that this is a reward that takes up no actual city space however it looks like Inno does want us to play more settlements so why not improve something about it (in future settlements) that does not disbalance the actual settlement?

Cannot post this into the New Ideas thread because it's *Changes to existing rewards.* so I'm dropping it here to see what others think of it.

Beta-OD

Squire
I agree, i posted something about having them gain boosts by the more you have and if the town hall had the BG work on it, it would also help make them more valuable.

A mere reward of 3 goods only serve to unlock a Stone or Bronze Age Research Tech. Of course it serves to complete Research costs of a later Age tech or the last 3 goods to complete the 250 or 500 good costs required to build a GB.

Last edited: