• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler emissary chest

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
And why is that a problem? What am I missing?
as I said - up till now, the content of a chest was determined by the name/id of the chest - so it would be completely new to have inventory items that have different contents although they have same name/id

so it is not impossible, but I would deem it unlikely

CrashBoom

Legend
so it is not impossible, but I would deem it unlikely
you are right
would be too much work to implement only to make the townhall reward list shorter

there would be easier ways:
for example instead of showing each good: just one symbol for all current era goods.
and for units: not each kind (only the townhall is showing what unit it will be. other buildings not)

Beta567

Baronet
Coins, supplies and medals are actually very good rewards, because the amount scales with age. :)
Come on... I hope you are joking. How can it be "good" for people who have been playing at least couple of months? Coins and supplies always can be covered with event buildings and great buildings. Once you build HC you never run out of them (except that case if a person a bit dummy and trying to jump from IA to SAJM) Medals? Seriously? Arc has been out there for a long time. Arc lvl80 gives you all medals in the world.
All it takes just play a bit smart.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Guys, context! I meant, they are great rewards for such a box, since they scale with age. I did not say they are great rewards in general. ^^

Owl II

Emperor
They also don’t take up [additional] space in your city :D
And this is the basic principle of the developers of FOE. "We will create the appearance of activity, but you will not get anything. However, this will not require any effort from you, at least mentally". Enjoy the development of FOE!:) The sadness is that they touch and break the elements of the old game in the process of these manipulations

Beta567

Baronet
And this is the basic principle of the developers of FOE. "We will create the appearance of activity, but you will not get anything. However, this will not require any effort from you, at least mentally". Enjoy the development of FOE!:) The sadness is that they touch and break the elements of the old game in the process of these manipulations
This is so true.