• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler emissary chest

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
is this the first sign of an upcoming settlement?
reward_icon_emissary_chest.png
"emissary_chest.png"

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I would expect that to be the direct reward, one of the emissaries gives - so like with the buccaneer, when you select the respective emissary, you get a chest when collecting townhall (in addition to what the other emissaries a producing)

D-Best

Squire
I wonder what could possibly be in a chest like that knowing the current rewards (1 FP or 2 goods). :oops:

CrashBoom

Legend
I wonder what could possibly be in a chest like that knowing the current rewards (1 FP or 2 goods). :oops:
yeah

20 goods (or 15 ?) was too much (summer event chest)
but 2 would be ok

:D

but one unit would be nice
so we get it from the new age when it will be released :cool:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
yes 60k coins or 64k supplies or 330 medals in SAJM are very good rewards (values from current emissaries) :rolleyes:

so better put them into chests
I meant these rewards in such a box. The values from emissaries are not comparable to anything, since they are so weak.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Coins, supplies and medals are actually very good rewards, because the amount scales with age. :)
Okay, I am just trying to control myself and refrain from laughing. The only things that scale with age is the amounts of such that had to be paid to fulfil a task (daily challenge; dare you to say I can switch it if I want -- only works when it's available in doing so) or quest (as in event quests). The only thing I haven't seen a task or quest for is the medals bit, but then I guess that's where the expansions come in.

Emberguard

Emperor
It can't be the following (per Inno's balancing):
• Goods
• Units

Else, it would have been good.
I’m assuming you’re assuming the chest goes into the inventory?

If it’s a inventory chest then yeah, that’ll restrict what it could be. But it could potentially be something closer to the Daily Challenge chest considering the graphics looks similar.

That or maybe even the same as the Event Pass mechanics? (Hope not, but it could be?)

CrashBoom

Legend
and all are assuming the chest is for a new emissary and what he gives

but what if it is only to put all current emissary rewards in it because the list what the townhall produces will get too long

(and that is still my assumption: that is also the reason for the chest of the summer event buildings: the list would be too long)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
what if it is only to put all current emissary rewards in it because the list what the townhall produces will get too long
possible, but there is a problem - every player will get a different "emissary chest" - and players would get different emissary chests over time...
up till now, all inventory items/packages were unambiguous in regards to their content - their content is defined by their name already.