• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Emissaries not working on app. [52670]

DeletedUser7703

What I've seen:
Chrome: town hall shows correct information (i.e. it includes the extra resources from the emissaries)
Chrome: I've not checked that the resources get added but assume that because it displays correctly it also functions correctly - will check tonight.
Android: town hall does not display the extra resources provided by the emissaries (both live and beta)

What guildy's have seen:
Apple: town hall does not display the extra resources provided by the emissaries (live)
Apple: collecting from town hall only 5fp given not the expected 6fp.... unsure if this is a blimp issue or actually FP balance.

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks GrimBeeper, I can confirm that the Town Hall on app does not show the extra FP (it does show correctly on browser). Like you, I am waiting until tomorrow to check whether this is a display issue only. Please do let us know your findings :)

RoCoJo

Merchant
I can confirm that the FP's showing are not what you get. It is a visual bug.
Showing 5 (Guildbonus), giving 6 at my beta-town so the emissary is added.

Apple Ipad.

DeletedUser7703

I can confirm that the FP's showing are not what you get. It is a visual bug.
Showing 5 (Guildbonus), giving 6 at my beta-town so the emissary is added.

Apple Ipad.

Yep, I actually collected last night on Android and FP's increased by 6 which was the correct amount . So seems just to be a visual bug.