• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Elvenar closed beta

vakini

Squire
announcing a new Inno-game is fine, but if you cant join the game it is like showing kids some goodies, they cant have.
-
you are promised a beta-key, but isnt told that there is a waitinglist for it, and how long before you get the beta-key
-
Im very dissapointed
-
Its a do-over

DeletedUser

it is obvious that in a closed beta not all get a key: only a few

because if all would get a key that would be an open beta

:p

Amy Steele

Regent
I understand your disappointment. I'm sure more keys will be released in coming days, and also that at some stage the closed beta phase will be over and open beta will start.

Since this thread is not FoE related I am moving it to the Off-Topic section.

DeletedUser5383

it is obvious that in a closed beta not all get a key: only a few

because if all would get a key that would be an open beta

:p

Then why advertise it on the log-in page of every server, Facebook, twitter, etc????
I have been pre-registered since ths 1st of Dec 2014 and haven't got a key, if only so many can get one (which I understand) then why keep asking peeps to register for the game.

conqueror9

Regent
They are looking for some qualified player ( who always report bugs )

When those player pop up and ask for the key, they will be the 1st patch to get a key

if u just play and do not provide any bug report, you should join beta world later ( the world after testing with those keys )

DeletedUser5383

Then they should make it clear that is the case, and not wind people up with the promise of starting a new game.
Yes there is a hard core of players that report bugs, but they tend to get in first with any report leaving no room for others, which is fair enough, but given the chance I'm sure there would be many others that would report bugs as well.
I'm sure it would have been better to announce the closed Beta only in the bugs section if that's the type of peeps they wanted.
I have been on other Beta games (not Inno) that welcome as many as they like to stress test the server, which to my knowledge Inno have never done on Beta.

Anyway I guess I'll just have to wait for the open Beta, which will be as full of bugs as this one :p

DeletedUser6201

I receive a beta key 4 days ago and after 30 minutes of playing i was too bored to continue, is copy of FoE with another graphic interface... i think he will have the faith of Lagoonia and Rising Generals. :)