• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: EIGHTEEN units in city deff?

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) have at least one unattached unit of a certain type of your current era in your city deff (e.g. 1 eel or 4 turtles in OF)
2.) open army management and switch to "unattached units"*)
--> looks fine so far
3.) filter for a certain unit type (e.g. artillery)
Observed: now I see EIGHTEEN turtles with the blue frame, (wrongly) indicating that I have eighteen turtles in my city deff
expected: at the moment I have 4 turtles in my deff, so I expect to see 4 turtles with a blue frame, and all others without a blue frame

18_Turtles_in_City_Deff.jpg

4.) switch back the filter to "all types of units" (still remaining at "unattached")
--> everything looks fine again
5.) switch the filter to an other type of units where having at least one in the city deff (e.g. fast units)
--> now I see eighteen eels with a blue frame (should be one, as currently I have one eel in my deff)
6.) When switching back to "all types of units" it looks fine again.

*) Note: I have only unattached units in my deff. I did not test whether the bug occurs when placing attached units to the deff and filtering for them.

Issue Description (10/10): When activating a filter for a certain type of units (e.g. artillery, fast, light, etc.) and you have at least one of those of your current era in your city deff, you will see all of them with a blue "city deff" frame. (on the first page. If you scroll to the second page, there are no blue frames)

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.115.6d20a11621 (15.11.2017 8:44), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 27,0,0,187, Windows 10, Chrome/62.0.3202.94, 1920x949, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Nothing in the bugs forum, but I think it has been mentioned in the "feedback" thread for improved army management performance. Seems that the bug has been introduced with the improved scrolling behavior of the units.

DeletedUser6863

I have just tried with attached artillery in city deff. I added 1 artillery and selected that filter and it showed all 4 attached with blue squares around them as though they were all in city deff but none of the unattached ones had blue squares. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser5882

My city defender units are all attached.

I have two types of units in my city def. but I've noticed that only one type displays this bug in its own dedicated tab. My guess is it is the one that comes first in tab order.

(Edit: just saw the post above and obviously the bug does not appear with units according to their tab order. Logic says it must be an order of smth but no idea what for the moment. Probably has to do with unit types?)

This is how mine looks atm;

screenshot_Fri_Nov_17_14.36.45.jpg screenshot_Fri_Nov_17_14.37.05.jpg screenshot_Fri_Nov_17_14.37.19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: