• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Egyptian Cultural Settlement

CrashBoom

Legend
Today I noted they have added more emissary slots in the town hall. I guess this means the Egyptians are really close now...
no. still the same amount.
5 can be bought for diamonds
+ the ones you unlock with finishing settlements

and we don't get free slots only from releasing a new nation. the first,third,... emissary brings also a slot

probably you finished a settlement that gave a slot :rolleyes:

DeletedUser9912

there is an official post on facebook Are you ready for a little time-travelling to Egypt?
Yes, saw that too. So most probably Egyptian settlement is really close to be released... Maybe soon after St. Patrick event mess is cleaned up?

DeletedUser9778

I know it's too soon but one needs expectations in life, seems a little shorter than the others, the Egyptian ( i mean the stages to complete, maybe it will compensate in the days one needs to complete) but what can we expect next as a new cultural settlement? it should be cultural so.... roman or greeks, yes, so easy, took me just some seconds, Babylons, some primitive people again. For a little I was afraid there are no more cultural but it's not the case

Rusje

Steward
I don't think it will be like roman or greek, because that is already a bit in Iron Age. An inca settlement would be more likely...

I'm really wondering where I can "see" how much "LOOT" I've gathered so far doing battles in Ancient Egypt ! Please add somewhere an extra "box" for that !
Thanks a lot !