• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Egyptian Cultural Settlement

DeletedUser10136

So we have a dynamite or pick axes called "stone removal", and a tomb called Siege Camp whose entrance is buried in rubbles.... lol

Either they have a reward system for dynamites of limited number a day, with which you gain access to the tomb to fight for extra goods.
But the problem is that military 'racks are huge. Is it worth it to build them instead of goods buildings? Sure, the merchant in Japan works great, but he doesn't take space or resources from the settlements. It's hard to keep the balance from design.

Or it's more like GE, you will have a seiral of passes after open the tomb, with each pass you can either fight or nego. Wonder if you've found any underground map background images in the files?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Wonder if you've found any underground map background images in the files?
Only the one titled "battleground" in the spoilers above.

Regarding the pick axe - it was kind of confirmed by the developer that it is related to the removal of impediments (but not in Japan or viking settlement).

The closed up siege camp is probably just an indicator like the closed up trader at the Japanese settlement. Currently I assume that it will unlock as a milestone.

I also think that fighting will not be entirely voluntary. Or it will yield tons of goods...

DeletedUser9733

What I can say is that Egypt will be for military oriented players. This relates to the gameplay of the settlement, as well as the rewards coming from it.
In that sense, it might not be to everyone's taste, but we hope that those who like this aspect of the game will be even more in love with the Egyptian settlement. :)
[/QUOTE]
Reading this (thank you) can we not have the Viking or the Japanese as well to play.

Devilsangel

Baronet
I'm guessing the description is changing..it used to be about a peaceful settlement and we've been promised some war action;)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If someone knows the release, it is Innos devs and marketing...

Today some animation files were added. If there are any, the higher level's image files of the rewards buildings are still missing... Also the production option images of the cultural goods buildings seem to still be missing (besides one of them).

Currently I would expect a release on beta in early January.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
reward_icon_selection_kit_royal_bathhouse.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_royal_bathhouse.png

Royal Bathhouse
It just occured to me... it seems we will be able to get more than one bathhouse... why else would there be a selection kit?

sirblu

Baronet
I just noticed that the "coming soon" announcement for the Egyptian Settlement is no longer there. I don't know when it disappeared but some of you may have noticed this way before now. So does this mean that Inno has scrapped the whole idea of an Egyptian settlement?