• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Egyptian Cultural Settlement

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I am worried about space we just got a huge asylum, and the winter train, now a couple of other new buildings you are going to want to place and then there is the statue of honour once you have enough segments to build that
solutions:
1) age up
2) delete SoKs and other "minor" Buildings
3) continue on the map

I am currently doing all of these... and I have to admit, I am still pressed for space a little...

D-Best

Squire
As the embassy already is 6x9 and we also need the military buildings, I am wondering if we will have to buy tons of expansions, or if the expansions will just be bigger than usual (maybe 6x6)
I think this settlement will have more expansions than usual and the costs will be lower.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
yes and it needs 4-6 month to complete

yes gold reward 120 days, silver 150, bronze 180, after all I think these are supposed to keep us occupied for in the region of 6 months or do we think that would be too daunting for casual players, knowing before they start it's going to take a minimum of 4 months

Guys, guys, I have a wonderful idea!

Whaaaat iiif you were only able to get the reward buildings to a specific level (let's say 5) and if you want to get more upgrades you need to buy a golden ticket (for about 8 dollars) when you start the questline.
With that golden ticket you would simply get the double amount of rewards for every milestone.
:D

Okay, you may hire me now, @InnoGames !

The Lady Ann

Baronet

Whaaaat iiif you were only able to get the reward buildings to a specific level (let's say 5) and if you want to get more upgrades you need to buy a golden ticket (for about 8 dollars) when you start the questline.
With that golden ticket you would simply get the double amount of rewards for every milestone.

absolutely not, no way, yes some of us chip in when we are able but really encouraging inno to head down the pay to play route..........................fastest way to lose players

Emberguard

Emperor

Probably not for $8. 2 years ago it cost me US$70 worth of diamonds to get a second Pillar of Heroes.

qaccy

Emperor

I'm sure you're joking. While there are plenty of companies who develop games similar to FoE and do things like this, I don't believe Inno is one of them. Not only do they allow players the ability to acquire respectable amounts of diamonds for free thanks to GE and a growing list of buildings that can produce them, they also tend to limit their use to being able to get things faster (skip build/production times or research costs), or to get more of something that everyone has access to (event prizes). Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything that Inno's placed behind a paywall, and while LEVELS on a building aren't technically the same as locking players out of the building completely, this still sounds like something Inno wouldn't do.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I bet the expansions are between 6x6 and 8x8. Also, I think these will be longer settlements as there seem to be a lot more buildings and content than the others (which is quite exciting).

DeletedUser9733

yes its as well as the Vikings and the Japanese, but there is no time limit, once its implemented in to the game it will be available for as long as the game is available :)
That is not what I was thinking of. As this is a long playable game, have this running as well as one of Vikings or Japanese settlement running at the same time. Two ships at the pier at any one time and you can play both.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The 'coming soon' place holder for Egyptian Settlement has gone, must be taking them longer than they thought ...
No they will just change the whole selection screen soon... I am pretty sure that dudettas mentioned somewhere that the coming soon was removed but assured that they will still "come soon".

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
We now know the names of the settlement rewards:
reward_icon_selection_kit_royal_bathhouse.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_royal_bathhouse.png

Royal Bathhouse

reward_icon_selection_kit_ancient_obelisk.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_ancient_obelisk.png

Ancient Obelisk

Last edited: