• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Easy way to rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yang10

Marquis
Proposal: The idea I had in mind was to add a feature to the Guild Battlegrounds ranking of the 8 (or less) guilds according to the colour they have within said map.

Reason: I've found myself many times struggling to identify the guilds on the map, as many times they have the same flag, so when I look at the scores of the Battleground I see that certain guild is in x position and then I try to look which coloured provinces they are and I have to go to every guild HQ to find the correct name, and it's a very long process most times.

Details: The details are very straightforward: have the position of the guild in the Guild Battlegrounds ranking list be coloured as to the colour their provinces have on the map.

Visual Aid:
Screenshot (2).png

Balance: This idea would only make it easier to identify guilds on the map and would allow quicker gameplay, and it would most surely have no impact on other areas, only a visual change to the ranking.

Abuse Prevention: It doesn't allow any means of abuse as it's only a visual change.

Summary: Shortly, this is a visual change to the numbers that rank every guild, to make them match their province colour on the map. The boxes I drew are not symmetrical, nor are that pretty, so maybe having rounded corners and/or filled in with a lighter colour or just having the number change colour would suffice.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

AllamHRK

Baronet
It's a really good idea, I don't see any negative points in that.

Another visual suggestion related to this ... give the colors at random to "our guild" also not just to the others. Always that dull gray gets sick, I think it would be interesting to vary the colors for everyone, to break this monotony.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Another visual suggestion related to this ... give the colors at random to "our guild" also not just to the others. Always that dull gray gets sick, I think it would be interesting to vary the colors for everyone, to break this monotony.

It was like that at first - that lead to confusion when the color changed in the next battleground.

I like the solution with "each guilds always sees their provinces in the same color". White maybe was not the ideal choice, but I personally did not have problems with it.

Only problem with each guild sees their own provinces as white/Grey is that there are some out there that do not even know that the other guilds do not see them as white and they tell in chat that they are the "white" ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.