• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Easter Event

DeletedUser5097

I dont really see the point. You have one less unit but everyone else gets 1 extra health. So in fact you are worse off if you deploy the drummer?!

Yes, it's looks like a shild for one attack. The extra health looks like a shild. If a unit attack your unit
than will get the 'shild' the dammage but you lose the 'shild' it looks like rogues but just good for the defence
and a little bit for the attack.
I think you can get more rogues by the summer event or a another event in the future.:)

DeletedUser4545

Hi!!

waGkgZJ.png

DeletedUser6338

When did the Spoiler section turn into an boarded up abandoned home?????

This use to by miles my favorite part of all of Beta, the information was always top notch, it was always so active with players sharing everything from spoilers (who would have guessed, lol) to really interesting ideas or guesses / hunches they had regarding possibilities for upcoming events, ages, or anything regarding to FOE.

I really think this is an absolute shame this area of the forums has gone so far down hill....PLEASE LET'S SAVE THIS AREA ! ! !

I realize that now Forge of Empires Wikia exists, and that it is highly likley (super super highly likely) a giant factor in the decline of this great area of our FOE Beta Forums. However, I know & everyone reading this whom was a regular at the spoiler forums (6 months+ ago when they were incredible), knows that the information found here was always ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND TIMES MORE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE than that found of Forge of Empires Wikia, and morever, the information was always here FAR FAR FAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR EARLIER than it was on FoE Wikia! ! !

Please Please let's bring this area of our forums back to life!

DeletedUser6338

This is seriously just a what?? Every event previously this was the go to place for info, and now it has dried up completely????

DeletedUser2752

The problem is that there's nothing to speculate at this point.