• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Easter Event

DeletedUser2752

Well, the images of the new buildings are up if you know how to find them :D

DeletedUser

so there will be new buildings, but the egg hunt will be as every year?

DeletedUser

I know the update is tomorrow, I do videos for every update.

DeletedUser4379

Still got stuff in inventory from last Summer Event that needs placement.
Not enough room.

. . . mk

DeletedUser3604

Anyone have any info about the Drummer unit?? I don't really understand what it does from the description

DeletedUser3604

So is that one unit equivalent to an extra 10% of the base defence of a unit or 10% of the base defence plus any boost? Or is it a set value?

DeletedUser5729

Shrine of Awe(ful) looks like a pale imitation of the SoK. 22 medals for PE? Really? That is nothing compared to a forge point/day.

I am not sure yet about the Military Drummer value compared to the other special units (rogues & champions). Curious to see how much the extra health will improve attacks/defense for the other units. At least it is something different.

DeletedUser3540

When we can spend medals for somethings else in game (no more and more expansions) then players will maybe want the medals.
pO8vY81.png

In our game, a lot of players have a lot of medals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a real pain that after an egg is placed, you are unable to polish or motivate a player.
Will this change?