• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Easter 2017

Julian24

Viceroy
If someone wants to see the new buildings:
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet17a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet17b.png

D_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet17a.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet17b.png

L_SS_AllAge_SpringBonusSet17.png

R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus17a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus17b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus17c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus17d.png
The first 2 are residential, the second 2 are decorations, the 5. goes with your age and is an special building like the wishing well and victory tower, and the last 4 buildings are residential too, but without Set in the Name. I don't now why. But what is strange: It says Spring and not Easter. Maybe the renamed it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3741

Those building maybe must be for the May event based on the Japanese May festival of Midori no Hi/ Greenery Day (May 4)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7059

If they again do something that horrible like accursed easter 2016...! (In mostly i mean removed social/neighborhood function)

I realy feel something bad come to us again. :(

DeletedUser3741

But why should they already be up and the Easter buildings not?

Is just my assumption based the buildings style and fits with the May event too. You have right too.. But you never know what the devs have in mind. We all know they have their way of doing things :)

Julian24

Viceroy
I just found this here: spring_egg_package1 but i can't find the link where it belongs to.
This name says a lot on its's own ;) So the event isn't canceled.

Julian24

Viceroy
It could be possible, that this is the thing, but in combination with your link it doesn't match.
Btw. I added 4 residentials I forgot. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5097

If someone wants to see the new buildings:
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet17a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet17b.png

D_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet17a.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet17b.png

L_SS_AllAge_SpringBonusSet17.png

R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus17a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus17b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus17c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus17d.png
The first 2 are residential, the second 2 are decorations, the 5. goes with your age and is an special building like the wishing well and victory tower, and the last 4 buildings are residential too, but without Set in the Name. I don't now why. But what is strange: It says Spring and not Easter. Maybe the renamed it?
Thanks for the good work.:)

Spring instead of Easter, it reminds me of a another event. Fall instead of Halloween, but we got last year
Fall event and Halloween. Also last year we got the May day event and the Eastern, so I think that it is
possible that this is a new event that is been called Spring and that we will get Eastern later. I'm not from
the dev. team, just a player, this is what I think.
So we got 5 event buildings that grow with our age, without reno kits? That's realy great. The last 4
buildings... it looks like the first one is the basic, the 3 buildings later are looks like to become the
upgraded versions. I'm not sure, but I'm getting the feelling that they looked to Elvenar. In a event
on Elvenar it was possible - if you spended a month full time gaming or some $$$$$ - you would
be aible to collect 3 special event buildings. The first was the basic, the later versions where more
like the upgraded versions.

Where the towers does me reminds of, offgame
The last 4 buildings reminds me of Pokémon (yeah realy, sorry Inno the designe reminds me again
of it, thanks to simelar themes, lol). It reminds me of the Legend of Ho-oh, a legendary bird, that
looks like a Finix. A simelar tower as designed for this event, was burnt to ash. Ho-oh revived
3 unknown Pokémon that became the 3 legandary beasts.
It's been said that Ho-oh will return to the tower once, but it never happens yet.

Nice background storry, with that in mind I would love to have a simelar building in my city,
if it does something good.;)

Julian24

Viceroy
Thanks for the good work.:)

Spring instead of Easter, it reminds me of a another event. Fall instead of Halloween, but we got last year
Fall event and Halloween. Also last year we got the May day event and the Eastern, so I think that it is
possible that this is a new event that is been called Spring and that we will get Eastern later. I'm not from
the dev. team, just a player, this is what I think.
So we got 5 event buildings that grow with our age, without reno kits? That's realy great. The last 4
buildings... it looks like the first one is the basic, the 3 buildings later are looks like to become the
upgraded versions. I'm not sure, but I'm getting the feelling that they looked to Elvenar. In a event
on Elvenar it was possible - if you spended a month full time gaming or some $$$$$ - you would
be aible to collect 3 special event buildings. The first was the basic, the later versions where more
like the upgraded versions.

Where the towers does me reminds of, offgame
The last 4 buildings reminds me of Pokémon (yeah realy, sorry Inno the designe reminds me again
of it, thanks to simelar themes, lol). It reminds me of the Legend of Ho-oh, a legendary bird, that
looks like a Finix. A simelar tower as designed for this event, was burnt to ash. Ho-oh revived
3 unknown Pokémon that became the 3 legandary beasts.
It's been said that Ho-oh will return to the tower once, but it never happens yet.

Nice background storry, with that in mind I would love to have a simelar building in my city,
if it does something good.;)
Only the 5. building goes with your age. For the other buildings you will need a reno kit.

Silveralius

Squire
I mean there will be two (min.) separate events. First Spring event that is already has textures and next is Easter event. New textures for easter event will be loaded later, maybe during the Spring event.

// Spring Event 2017
<portrait name="addon_portrait_id_samurai" src="portrait_241"/>
<portrait name="addon_portrait_id_hanako" src="portrait_242"/>

Of the sources of the game. So also to the kind of portraits assign names :)
And the name of the event is also probably already clear.

Spring Loading Screen
http://foeen.innogamescdn.com//assets/shared/loadingscreens/SPRING_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

The some interesting thing. That loading screen isn't on beta (zz).

Why male portaits looks so terribly in many events? Carnival. The male portaits looks horrible in next event portaits looks like a human frog.
But female portaits looks good, very good. They have smile on face. But male have some kind of grimace on face.
The exception is new Oceanic era. Portaits looks well.