• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Dynamic tower icon

DeletedUser8406

There is "victory gesture" icon in the right bar (PC) indicating how much bonuses for aid left.
But it happened at least twice to me, that icon is still here indicating I have last 1 or 4 left, but this number is not true - all bonuses are over, but icon doesn't disappear.
Additional display bug - money and goods icon appears in the top right corner or somewhere else instead of near aided players avatar

DeletedUser6863

I reported this on the 2/2/18 and my report has been placed in the Cannot Reproduce Archive. It is still happening to me also.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi both, this is indeed a duplicate and we will therefore archive the thread. If anyone is able to consistently reproduce this issue please let us know the reproduction steps in the original thread here