• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Dragon Drone Artillery Immunity Error?

Gerbil

Merchant
Reproduction Steps:Every time my city get attacked by an Artillery + Rogues
Issue Description (10/10):Even though the Dragon Drone is reportedly immune to Artillery it still get defeated by Artillery (Rail Gun and converted Rogues) - (Devs can, I suppose, review video of my city battles to see)

Player: Gerbil
World:zz
Operating System:n/a
Browser Version:n/a
Viewport Size:n/a

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Reproduction Steps:Every time my city get attacked by an Artillery + Rogues
Issue Description (10/10):Even though the Dragon Drone is reportedly immune to Artillery it still get defeated by Artillery (Rail Gun and converted Rogues) - (Devs can, I suppose, review video of my city battles to see)

Player: Gerbil
World:zz
Operating System:n/a
Browser Version:n/a
Viewport Size:n/a

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
The Rail Gun has the Power Shot ability, which allows it to ignore all defensive abilities of other units. This means the Dragon Drone (and other units who have the 'Flying' ability) are not immune to the Rail Gun's attack.