• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Draaaaaaaaaggggggggggging

DeletedUser1279

I cannot find any reference to this, although it has occurred since the end of the soccer quest: this game drags, terribly. When I go the Build, then click one of the icons at the top, such as sell, move, or whatever, I always get the pop up saying Are you sure you want to sell this building, or itf I click move, it does not allow me to go to what I want moved, but rather, it automagically moves whatever is beneath that icon. I have to somehow get my arrow to an area where it is just field, then click whichever icon I need (buy, move, etc.), then somehow drag my arrow back to what I want to buy, sell, etc. then proceed. This is a time consumer, not to mention very frustrating. If necessary, a moderator can log into my account, and attempt to sell or move a building. I guarantee that when you press the sell or move icon, whatever is beneath that icon will either ask if you are sure you want to dell, or it will move that building.

I have tried emptying my cache, cookies, reloading the page, restarting the computer, and all but uploading a virus to your server (just kidding, have no knowledge on how, and no desire to learn). I play on all of the En servers, and all of the U.S. servers, and this does not happen; only on zz1.

schaditho

Merchant
I cannot find any reference to this, although it has occurred since the end of the soccer quest: this game drags, terribly. When I go the Build, then click one of the icons at the top, such as sell, move, or whatever, I always get the pop up saying Are you sure you want to sell this building, or itf I click move, it does not allow me to go to what I want moved, but rather, it automagically moves whatever is beneath that icon. I have to somehow get my arrow to an area where it is just field, then click whichever icon I need (buy, move, etc.), then somehow drag my arrow back to what I want to buy, sell, etc. then proceed. This is a time consumer, not to mention very frustrating. If necessary, a moderator can log into my account, and attempt to sell or move a building. I guarantee that when you press the sell or move icon, whatever is beneath that icon will either ask if you are sure you want to dell, or it will move that building.

I have tried emptying my cache, cookies, reloading the page, restarting the computer, and all but uploading a virus to your server (just kidding, have no knowledge on how, and no desire to learn). I play on all of the En servers, and all of the U.S. servers, and this does not happen; only on zz1.

This happens, because Hardware-Acceleration (HA) is turned on (and there is no setting, where you can turn it off.
On the other worlds HA is turned off and there is an option to turn it on if you want.
see also here: http://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?3713-Specific-Hardware-Acceleration-feedback/page10

DeletedUser

it's been an issue for a while, seems like there's an issue with the Z axis to me, *sigh*

btw, the same exact issue applies to the motivate and polish buttons, if there's something exactly under those two that can be mot/polished it will be.