• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Down Kit Yeah

DeletedUser8316

Doesn't aren't good buildings.

I do not think your idea has any use. That kit would only be needed for the champions retreat, nothing else.

Make it a "1 down kit" or similar to a reverse reno kit. It would work on any special building that a 1 up kit works on.

DeletedUser7239

I want bronze age kits

my terrace farms would be more efficient when only 20 and not 2000 people produce the 5 FP :D

The point of the down kit is for champions, i think is not hard to get it, unless your game type is doll house play in this game :)

DeletedUser7951

For the ones that still fights on gvg, why not build a down-kit?
No where did you say this was purly suggested for the champions retreat.
I don't know how many champs retreat you have or how high your alca is, but I have a few in different eras. Not that I use champs a lot. I usually prefer other troops. Yes, I do fight in GvG in main world.
My vote is ofc still no. Age of buildings, to level up or not - should be a strategic decision, using up and down kits as it suits the individual player isn't really challenging. Does it affect the entire gameplay for most, no. But it dummy down the game overall.

DeletedUser7239

No where did you say this was purly suggested for the champions retreat.
I don't know how many champs retreat you have or how high your alca is, but I have a few in different eras. Not that I use champs a lot. I usually prefer other troops. Yes, I do fight in GvG in main world.
My vote is ofc still no. Age of buildings, to level up or not - should be a strategic decision, using up and down kits as it suits the individual player isn't really challenging. Does it affect the entire gameplay for most, no. But it dummy down the game overall.

Hi, dear devs, i have a sugestion:
For the ones that still fights on gvg, why not build a down-kit?
I have an AF champion retreat, i want to change it to other era, ie.future, why not build a item like this? :D

I think my english is clear, problems getting it?

DeletedUser

I think my english is clear, problems getting it?
it is. on page 1 it is a kit for everything
on page 3 suddeln

This sugestion is more aimed to champion retreats!
you clearly didn't exclude all other buildings
you aim it to the retreat other people to other buildings

so please decide
it is more aimed to champion retreats
or it is purely for champion retreats and nothing else

because it is not fair for the discussion if suddenly on page 3 you want it exclusively for one building
because one page 1 it was a down kit for everything

btw: if you have a future era champions retreat and want one from iron age a bronze-age-kit together with one one-up-kit makes you reach that faster than using many one-down-kits
and we all already have many one-up-kits so you would only need one of the new kit bronze-age-kit and not many of the new one-down-kits (and if only for champions retreat they would me much more rare to get than one-up-kits)

Yes, I like the idea that should be a down kit only for Champions Retreat.
-1 for a kit only for champions retreats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

My proposal is only for champion retreat, i believe it is clear by now :D do not worry about this mundane detail.

it is. on page 1 it is a kit for everything
on page 3 suddeln

you clearly didn't exclude all other buildings
you aim it to the retreat other people to other buildings

so please decide
it is more aimed to champion retreats
or it is purely for champion retreats and nothing else

because it is not fair for the discussion if suddenly on page 3 you want it exclusively for one building
because one page 1 it was a down kit for everything

btw: if you have a future era champions retreat and want one from iron age a bronze-age-kit together with one one-up-kit makes you reach that faster than using many one-down-kits
and we all already have many one-up-kits so you would only need one of the new kit bronze-age-kit and not many of the new one-down-kits (and if only for champions retreat they would me much more rare to get than one-up-kits)

-1 for a kit only for champions retreats

You are entitled for an opinion even if it is a dumb one :)

DeletedUser

i believe it is clear by now
but still not clear on page 1

you must fix your idea to actual be the same than the clear point on page 3

or else on page 4 nobody will remember page 3 and all will go from the idea on page 1

do not worry about this mundane detail.
that detail isn't mundane
it is essential

You are entitled for an opinion even if it is a dumb one :)
true your opinion is a dumb one

you didn't even know on page 1 how the idea really should be
needed 2 more pages to get it clear

so the voting on page 1 and 2 is void because it wasn't clear how it really would work

please all people vote again for "champions retreat down kit"
and make clear that your vote is for that and not a general down kit

btw: my -1 above was a clear vote to this idea and not to a general down kit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

but still not clear on page 1

you must fix your idea to actual be the same than the clear point on page 3

or else on page 4 nobody will remember page 3 and all will go from the idea on page 1

that detail isn't mundane
it is essential

true your opinion is a dumb one

you didn't even know on page 1 how the idea really should be
needed 2 more pages to get it clear

so the voting on page 1 and 2 is void because it wasn't clear how it really would work

please all people vote again for "champions retreat down kit"
and make clear that your vote is for that and not a general down kit

btw: my -1 above was a clear vote to this idea and not to a general down kit

No sorry yours is dumb and i tell you why.
If we have reno kits for everything why not a down kit to allow champion retreats to the age we want? have you stop to think for a while that not all players had champions in earlier ages? and in gvg could be be very usefull?
I do understand if you like to play doll house mode this ideia is dumb for sure to you.

DeletedUser

If we have reno kits for everything why not a down kit to allow champion retreats to the age we want?
because it is a champions retreat only kit

is there a champions retreat only reno kit ?

DeletedUser8859

Shall we separate this in two proposals / threads?
  • A "Champion Retreat Down Era Kit" (only to work on Champion Retreats, changing them one Era down).
  • A "One Era Down Kit" (opposite to the One Era Up Kit, valid for any special building where a Reno or One Era Up Kit can work).
It is clear that both proposals:
  • have people in favor,
  • some players like both,
  • others players may not like the other, but if implemented it does not hurt them, just would be an option they choose not to use.

DeletedUser7951

Against any version of a downgrade kit. If you wanted champs for all ages, you shouldn't have updated those you had. Champs are supposed to be hard to aquire, and by limiting them to the age you acquire them the stay that way. Yes you can upgrade them, but to make people level them up and down think would interfere with the balance and the rarity of the champs.

First post could also have meant other event buildings to gain different era goods to donate to GvG, that is a suggestion that pops up now and again. Not a problem with thread starters English, but the post lacks clarity.

DeletedUser7239

Against any version of a downgrade kit. If you wanted champs for all ages, you shouldn't have updated those you had. Champs are supposed to be hard to aquire, and by limiting them to the age you acquire them the stay that way. Yes you can upgrade them, but to make people level them up and down think would interfere with the balance and the rarity of the champs.

First post could also have meant other event buildings to gain different era goods to donate to GvG, that is a suggestion that pops up now and again. Not a problem with thread starters English, but the post lacks clarity.

I only could get my hands on them on AF age, so that means i have no right? nice line of thought.
And new players that could get them either too early or either too late?
And even worst.. reno kits update full ages to present one.. if i have a CA CR and i am on AF a reno kit will bring it to my age. you could be lucky to have a one up kit, but thy are rare.
I think some readers need more mental exercise, that way they see both sides of an issue.

DeletedUser

How about you stop insulting other players and simply accept their opinion?

@Topic: I don't support the idea of downlevel kits for CR. Would make gvg even more easy for endgame players.
The points faking with champions needs to stop - we don't really need even more of this garbage.

DeletedUser7239

How about you stop insulting other players and simply accept their opinion?

@Topic: I don't support the idea of downlevel kits for CR. Would make gvg even more easy for endgame players.
The points faking with champions needs to stop - we don't really need even more of this garbage.

Stating my point of view is not insulting sorry if you do not get it.
I agree that "points faking" needs to be stopped but a down kit will not help nor make things worst, inno should handle it otherwise.
I am an endgame player and i do not make fake points.

DeletedUser7951

you could be lucky to have a one up kit, but thy are rare
The reno kits are more rare to me. Regardless, I think a downgrade kit even just for Champs would ruin the special feature of the champs. They should be rare-ish. And I do see the possible abuse of up and down leveling as a problem.
I think some readers need more mental exercise, that way they see both sides of an issue.
I don't think you make so much of an effort to see other side in any discussion yourself. Perhaps you rely on our mind reading abilities. I have none. But I do read what you write, and this lack of interest in opposing view seem to be rather common in your posts. So please no need to be condescending.

I don't like your idea even if you call it a dummy kit for the reasons I have stated.

DeletedUser7239

The reno kits are more rare to me. Regardless, I think a downgrade kit even just for Champs would ruin the special feature of the champs. They should be rare-ish. And I do see the possible abuse of up and down leveling as a problem.

I don't think you make so much of an effort to see other side in any discussion yourself. Perhaps you rely on our mind reading abilities. I have none. But I do read what you write, and this lack of interest in opposing view seem to be rather common in your posts. So please no need to be condescending.

I don't like your idea even if you call it a dummy kit for the reasons I have stated.

Reno kits do came out alot in GE, at least with me.
I do see all the sides of an issue, but like i said before, everyone is entitled to an opinion.