• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Does it make sense to keep bronze age confectionary (reaching LMA soon)?

Andi47

Overlord
I started on the beta server shortly before the end of the winter event - and therefore I have a confectionary and a large confectionary, both from the Bronze age. Does it make sense to keep them (hoping to get a chance to improve them in a later event) or is it better to delete them and replace them with HMA buildings? (I will reach LMA in a few days)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
No doubt you ask this because of the possiblity we had to upgrade an older - at least one age previous - small confectionary to a 'larger & newer age' - one in the last winter event ;)

Well, there are no guarantees as to if you may be able to trade in these bronze age confectionaries for newer ones in future events. Personally - as a player - I would look at the benefits of the 'older-age' confectionaries vs amount of space needed & costs of building other current age production buildings. So it is a very personal thing for you to decide.

Perhaps other players can give alternative constructive feedback on this question.

DeletedUser2752

I remember that I sold my BA confectionary around the HMA. I would of regretted it if I didn't gain one from the winter event because of the upgrade we get from it. Stats-wise, the small confectionary does become officially less useful than normal buildings in the LMA. I don't know the stats for the BA one, so I can't tell about that one.

If you like holiday items though, I would advise keeping it.

conqueror9

Regent
I started on the beta server shortly before the end of the winter event - and therefore I have a confectionary and a large confectionary, both from the Bronze age. Does it make sense to keep them (hoping to get a chance to improve them in a later event) or is it better to delete them and replace them with HMA buildings? (I will reach LMA in a few days)

keep it
There should have events, in future, that u can trade it to updated 1

1st of all, u must have the item
e.g. u have a brozne age confectionary
When a event come ( e.g winter event)
in 1 of the event, they will give u a confectionary of your current age (e.g. Colonical Age )
if u have already get 1, then u will exchange your 1 to a large confectionary of Colonical Age
In that case, u get your confectionary updated ( from bronze age to current age ) and also have a larger collection

The above is just a example, no one can gurantee game developer will give a chance to replace your confectionary in winter event, it may happen in other evetns
but large confectionary is already a existing items in the game and
the process of replace old items are already happen in some events

Andi47

Overlord
Thanks.
OK, I will keep it through the easter event. Afterwards (if there will be no opportunity to update it) I will replace it - either with easter event buildings or with some HMA or LMA building.

DeletedUser

I'd agree that you should keep it at least through the Easter Event which should start here on BETA shortly(i assume)