• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Does Inno Have Any Plans for the Future of GvG and the Single Map Issue?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7942
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

So players have been wondering about GvG and the future it may or may not play in FoE for a long time now. I would think most generally feel Inno wants it gone but I don't think Inno has ever really commented directly on the matter. Many players feel it has been sent to the backburner for a long time now with no improvements or changes. So my question is does Inno have any plans for the future of GvG or is it simply going to remain as is in perpetuity or will there be changes to improve it and to make it better?

Also the issue with having one map for all ages I think will present itself to be more problematic as more expansions are released. That is even though units from Bronze Age can be used for defense no guild serious about trying to maintain their sectors will use nothing but BA units all the time everywhere, you also want to use the most current age units for defense as well so the problem is when a player is ready to advance into Arctic Future it only makes sense to go to Oceanic, then to the next age, then to the next, in order to make the current age units for AA. So players find themselves at an odd sort of crossroads upon reaching AF, stay in FE or blast as quickly as possible to the most current age because what would be the point in staying in AF in regards to GvG. This model essentially makes AF more useless as time goes on, then OF more useless and so on until you reach a point where these ages will be completely useless to be in and the result being players can't really do current age GvG for a long time is what I see the future of GvG becoming. So I wonder if Inno has given any thoughts to that and what they may be thinking about how to fix it. I think the obvious solution is to go back to the age specific map model but not sure, maybe they might think of something different or new.

DeletedUser6015

GvG was nothing but a loaded diaper from the beginning.
Let it die.
Free up the server time.

Heart of gold but it lost its pride
Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes
I've seen your face in another light
Why'd you have to go and let it die? :)

yep, from the beginning we took 1% of what we spent there, merchandise goods, troops and real time.

DeletedUser3858

very good, is there any way to put all the houses of the event set so that they all touch and can get all the benefits they give?

I took more than 2 hours intemtandolo and I can not. Is there any solution?
prntscr.com/hsfwr2